Elderly Drug Dealers

WWVaBeach

And they rolled over :thumbsup:

Two days after the sisters were arrested, their supplier, Juilo Cesar Checo, was taken into police custody.

Which made me think of this:

[Leaving a crime scene with his sidekick, Dutch]

Danny Vermin: Hey, doll, how'd you like to make some money?

Mary-Margaret Catharine Dineen: One at a time, or both of you together?

I used to (on occasion) buy cocaine from an old man that had to have been over 80-years old. He was an old Italian guy who owned a little bar/social club in SF (North Beach). He'd go down to the basement and get the package, and bring it back up. I was always afraid he would have the big heart attack on the stairs.

I used to (on occasion) buy cocaine from an old man that had to have been over 80-years old. He was an old Italian guy who owned a little bar/social club in SF (North Beach). He'd go down to the basement and get the package, and bring it back up. I was always afraid he would have the big heart attack on the stairs.

He was probably in his 30's, and just looked that old from using. :devil:

Maybe 20 years ago the words "elderly" and "drug dealer" would have been a shock... But, dude get with it... 60 and 70 year olds today came of age in the 1960's.

What I am saying is... Why is this such a shock?

The so called "Greatest Generation" are starting to drop like flies.

On another note... What exactly do you call the generation between the "Greatest Generation" and the "Baby-Boomers?" Prior to the "Greatest Generation" getting elderly... Wasn't it the "Lost Generation?"