no more chicken

The Big Cat

Al Sharpton will be involved in this situation. Depriving the masses of fried chicken? Surely that's a civil rights violation. After All, this is America and we have the right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of fried chicken!

Yea, I can see it now, he'll come rolling in still wearing a red lobster bib.

In HS I worked in a sub shop - the owners had drug and financial problems (I would guess there is a strong correlation between the two) so they were always letting supplies run out. I was perpetually in the position of having to tell people that I could not put their prefered order together. It sucked so I was happy when I landed another job.

In HS I worked in a sub shop - the owners had drug and financial problems (I would guess there is a strong correlation between the two) so they were always letting supplies run out. I was perpetually in the position of having to tell people that I could not put their prefered order together. It sucked so I was happy when I landed another job.

Yes you're right there is a correlation between the restaurant biz and drug abuse.

I would agree... I bussed and was a dishwasher when I was younger... I never saw so much coke flow in my life. At least I know what kind of job to get if I ever need it. :unsure::P

I have been in the restaraunt business my whole life. When I started I was always warned about the 3 B's of the business- booze, broads, and betting.