Beaste Mode...Cornell style

Beerball

Found this one of the Hot Truck menu - I think you'll be as disturbed as I was to see a sub called...

SCOOBY

That you on the left?

High above Cayuga's waters

There's an awful smell

Some say it's Cayuga's waters

I say it's Cornell

:devil:

That you on the left?

High above Cayuga's waters

There's an awful smell

Some say it's Cayuga's waters

I say it's Cornell

:devil:

Nope - no fotos of The Senator.

And the awful smell actually blows across the Finger Lakes from Geneva - probably from Hobart. :nana:

Nope - no fotos of The Senator.

And the awful smell actually blows across the Finger Lakes from Geneva - probably from Hobart. :devil:

bastard who ratted me out?

I weren't smart enuf for Cornell but I did fine as a Statesman.

Senator - I am loathe to admit that at the time I did not follow the story. In that time period I did not do a good job keeping up with Cornell stories. Pretty funny stuff though. One heck of a job getting that thing up there.

Senator - I am loathe to admit that at the time I did not follow the story. In that time period I did not do a good job keeping up with Cornell stories. Pretty funny stuff though. One heck of a job getting that thing up there.

You will no doubt be interested in the necropsy performed to determine that it was, indeed, a pumpkin...

Cornell releases Kingsbury commission finding: 'It is a pumpkin!'

Rumour has is that the gourd now resides with CU's brain collection, in the psych dept., alongside John Rulloff's.

So I heard that the Johnny's sign is gone b/c it was falling apart or something. Also, the Hot Truck owner died, but I think hot truck is still there.

I could definitely go for some super chexx at Chapter House. You guys remember the Chariot? That was the best dive in collegetown, but sadly it is no more.

Haha nice I didn't realize there was a thread on this subject until right now. My girlfriend, Elise, is actually one of the stars of the softball team and she had a 3 run opposite field homer in the championship game, it was quite a moment.

And save the jokes, she doesn't look like your typical softball player. :devil:

And save the jokes, she doesn't look like your typical softball player. :w00t:

I used to work with a bunch of college softball players. I'd say there were about 50/50, so you were looking at a coin toss in the looks department. So you've got yourself a pitcher or middle infielder, huh?

So I heard that the Johnny's sign is gone b/c it was falling apart or something. Also, the Hot Truck owner died, but I think hot truck is still there.

I could definitely go for some super chexx at Chapter House. You guys remember the Chariot? That was the best dive in collegetown, but sadly it is no more.

Sign is gone...

link

Bob Petrillose (Johnny' son) died in December of Parkinson's disease...

RIP Bob

The Hot Truck lives on...

Hot Truck

I could go for one of these right now...

PMP

Freshman year, I couldn't have dinner at Cornell Dining w/out passing The Thirsty Bear (twice - to & fro') in the North Campus Student Union - almost always stopped in for a beer (or four) and a Wild Turkey. Don't want to tell you what having 3 bars on campus did to my GPA.

The Chariot is just a vague blur stored somewhere in the deep recesses of my memory, along with the Rongovian Embassy in Trumansburg (and a certain potation called the 'Dead Bastard') and Dunbar's in C-Town. Remember 'dimey's' (10-cent beer night) at The Dugout? Sadly, it too is gone.

I'm always amazed at the places that are still there, though...

The Nines