Idol Last Night

WWVaBeach

I don't think there were any surprises other than Adam ending up in the bottom 2. I wonder if his theatrics might just be grating on some viewers. I know my wife has gotten to the point where she's had enough of him, and she loved him from the start. But now the choices get tougher.I have a feeling it's going to come down to Danny & Kris.

Adam and Allison

Adam has an awesome voice, but I can see him changing his name to Tulip or something off the wall (ala Prince). But then again I could also see him being used as the lead singer for a Queen reunion.

I don't think there were any surprises other than Adam ending up in the bottom 2. I wonder if his theatrics might just be grating on some viewers. I know my wife has gotten to the point where she's had enough of him, and she loved him from the start. But now the choices get tougher.I have a feeling it's going to come down to Danny & Kris.

Your wife and I think alike. I thought Adam was great since Hollywood, but now see him as a drama queen.

I'm hoping Allison wins it all; she and Gokey have the best "pop" potential.

After thought: Jamie Foxx may just have been the best "mentor" Idol has ever used. However he never should have sung last night. :doh: What in the world is Slash going to bring to the table for the final four? :doh:

Guest dog14787
Adam and Allison

I agree

Allison is picking up steam at the perfect time, Lamberts last performance was to cocky and didn't go over to well with the public, his first poor song choice and it almost cost him. Lambert will bounce back though, the kids got crazy talent.

Song choice is everything now.

I agree

Allison is picking up steam at the perfect time, Lamberts last performance was to cocky and didn't go over to well with the public, his first poor song choice and it almost cost him. Lambert will bounce back though, the kids got crazy talent.

Song choice is everything now.

Kinda going back to what I said earlier, I'm guessing he chooses Queen.

No surprises at all last night, and actually no real surprises this whole season. At least Matt now has the distinction of being the only Idol voted off twice. He was good, but needs some coaching. At this point, I think anyone can win it. Although I would be surprised if Allison does, she just isn't very likeable. Adam is getting old, his shrieks during every single song is tiresome now. I have said it before, Adam is not a "he can sing the phone book" kind of guy. He needs to be very careful in his song selection. Danny and Kris or Danny and Adam will most likely be the final 2. Danny was really good this past week. Is next week when the judges pick the songs? Or is that for the final 3? I would like to hear Danny due a southern rock type a song...