Tonight's "Criminal Minds" set in...

scribo

THey actually had a line that said, "Buffalo is a big gang town." I'm sure the good folks at the CVB loved that one.

They also had a scene at a Theme Park with a ferris wheel that was at least 30 years old. (Fantasy Isalnd?)

Overall, a pretty lousy episode.

THey actually had a line that said, "Buffalo is a big gang town." I'm sure the good folks at the CVB loved that one.

They also had a scene at a Theme Park with a ferris wheel that was at least 30 years old. (Fantasy Isalnd?)

Actually I thought the portrayal or scenes of Buffalo were not negative. Clearly not a chamber of commerce commercial but not all that bad.

Actually I thought the portrayal or scenes of Buffalo were not negative. Clearly not a chamber of commerce commercial but not all that bad.

Really? The guest star is walking down a street in broad daylight when he is held up at knife point.

I hear you Chevy.... I was watching "Gangland" on the History channel last week and they did a show on the biker gang "The Sons of Silence" and they portrayed Lily-white, conservative Colorado Springs as:

"A city at the base of the majestic Rocky Mountains that is ruled by a one-percenter motorcycle gang called The Sons of Silence. Nothing happens in Colorado Springs unless the Sons want it to happen." :w00t:

BTW, I sent my mother your book about inspirational Buffalo stories and she really liked it. :thumbsup: Thanks for helping make her 64th a little better.

That ferris wheel wasn't at a amusement park on Genesee st.!

Really? The guest star is walking down a street in broad daylight when he is held up at knife point.

That scene was pretty stupid - however it happens - here in dallas it has been happening at one of the high end malls.

Yes, not only is Buffalo a 'big gang town' but, apparently, also murder capital of the world...

link

It may be petty of me, but I am not watching the show anymore, and it use to be one of my favorites.

700 murders in a year? I would get the heck out of here if it were that high. They go through the trouble of duplicating the Buffalo Police car and using actually street names, although they put an amusement park in Kenmore, but then they have to make it a gang run city. Which actaully had very little to do with the plot of the show. Oh well, at least it wasn't snowing! I still enjoy the show though and will continue to watch...