Would ya

/dev/null

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Chef I was gonna say the same thing...I would like to see her non-mug shot photo before I turn down this red head

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm married and don't have to search the trash heap to get laid. And by the way....she's a beautiful redhead. :rolleyes:

any port in a storm eh?

...and it's mighty stormy here.

Right about now I'm thinking about scuttling the ship and taking the trip to Davey Jones' locker. All the ports are either too large, too much traffic, too many ships already docked, or the port is all dried up and hasn't been used in years.

...and it's mighty stormy here.

Right about now I'm thinking about scuttling the ship and taking the trip to Davey Jones' locker. All the ports are either too large, too much traffic, too many ships already docked, or the port is all dried up and hasn't been used in years.

Careful mate, he may throw dirty tubesocks at ya!

click on utube linkage

I'm a sucker for redheads. Having said that.....!@#$ no!

I don't know. Clean her up with a little makeup. Maybe. She does have the lips!

Worth a shot in the poop shoot.

Hey Inkman where ya been?

Careful mate, he may throw dirty tubesocks at ya!

click on utube linkage

Why couldn't you just directly link the video? Here's a direct link.

Drowning my sorrows away. Going through a divorce, working 80 hours a week, spending too many nights out looking for love in ALL the wrong places. Wookin' pa nub

Wow, sorry to hear that ink... keep you head up. I went through it (in what I call a previous life), it sucks, but you get over it. I like to say it was the best thing in the world to happen to my golf game.

Until then, Una Panoonah Banka!!!!