Levy jones wants to "go back home" and play for the Cardinal

With what money?

The Cards were less than a million dollars under the cap until they just released James, LaBoy and a CB. They now have roughly 6 million to spend, and thats all probably going to go to rookies.

Now yes, if they trade Boldin they free up some cash...but they have to want Levi in the first place. They got to the Superbowl with Mike F'N Gandy at LT, I doubt they'll go out of their way to sign Levi Jones.

He played for ASU in college and he would love to go back to Arizona and play for the Cardinals. If Buffalo is at all interested then they better trade for him and not let Jones hit free agaency.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/KentSomers/52047

A couple of years ago, he was bitching about how the B'gals weren't showing him the proper "love". There was a picture of him around that time in the paper, with him leaning against his 1.2+ million dollar Bugatti Veyron.

Love hurts.. :rolleyes:

With what money?

The Cards were less than a million dollars under the cap until they just released James, LaBoy and a CB. They now have roughly 6 million to spend, and thats all probably going to go to rookies.

Now yes, if they trade Boldin they free up some cash...but they have to want Levi in the first place. They got to the Superbowl with Mike F'N Gandy at LT, I doubt they'll go out of their way to sign Levi Jones.

In answer to your first question I thought the same thing. Then I remembered that the Redskins were supposedly the team with the least cap space entering free agency. Then they signed Haynesworth to that mega contract. Seems like there's always things that can be done to fit deals into the salary cap.

They franchised Dansby so by reaching a contract with him they can create more cap room. A few more restructures and voila.

Not saying they want Jones but I'm sure they could make it happen if they really wanted to.