KEITH ELLISON AND EDWARDS ARRESTED!!!!

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Democratic Congresswoman Donna Edwards of Maryland’s 4th district was arrested today along with four other members of Congress during a Darfur protest outside the Sudanese embassy.

The five representatives, all Democrats, were arrested after disregarding warnings from police that were trying to protect Sudan’s embassy. Along with Edwards, the legislators apprehended by police were Jim McGovern (Mass.), John Lewis (Ga.), Lynn Woolsey (Calif.), and Keith Ellison (Minn.).

The members of Congress were protesting the removal of aid groups from the troubled African region of Darfur. President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan forced out 16 aid groups where, according to the U.N., 300,000 people have died from war that has lasted over six years.

For more... Read here...

http://www.examiner.com/x-3108-Baltimore-R...-Darfur-protest

:blink:

STFU A-hole!! PUNCH!!

I don't normally take up for Beerball, but dammit, there's no need for you to the resident a-hole to everyone around here! Starting poll questions, answering mulitple posts in one response, dictating who gets punched and who doesn't.

Just who in the heck do you think you are anyway?

I don't normally take up for Beerball, but dammit, there's no need for you to the resident a-hole to everyone around here! Starting poll questions, answering mulitple posts in one response, dictating who gets punched and who doesn't.

Just who in the heck do you think you are anyway?

Yeah dammit, what he said.

Yeah dammit, what he said.

By the way, don't think I'm going to stick up for you all the time now either.

As Tanner Boyle said to Loopus:

"Well Loopus, if you wiped your nose once in awhile, people wouldn't give you so much crud all the time."