Second-round pick Andy Levitre is a native of Los Gatos, Calif., homet

ganesh

Second-round pick Andy Levitre is a native of Los Gatos, Calif., hometown of Bills QB Trent Edwards. . . . The Bills’ rookie minicamp runs Friday-Sunday in Orchard Park.

Is the mini-camp open to the public ?

Second-round pick Andy Levitre is a native of Los Gatos, Calif., hometown of Bills QB Trent Edwards. . . . The Bills’ rookie minicamp runs Friday-Sunday in Orchard Park.

You would think with a PR/Marketing guy in charge that the "mini-camp/select a seat" day would be reinstated. Then again, this is the same team that doesn't want to hold a draft event in the fieldhouse which would be open to the public instead of just season ticket holders. I guess when you can continue to sell out the stadium despite putting a crappy product on the field for more than a decade, you don't really need to go above and beyond. :rolleyes:

I live close to that area.....a lot of good HS players come out of that area.

As a matter of fact this is a little funny.....the HS teams have passing tournements (my son has been in them the last 2 years for varsity as a LB......he is going to try his hat as a TE this year)

That HS school sent a team to one of the tourny's I went to....they kicked everybodys butt but Hemet did put up a good fight against them because we play physical ball just like they do.....

But a LOT of speed on that team

I live close to that area.....a lot of good HS players come out of that area.

As a matter of fact this is a little funny.....the HS teams have passing tournements (my son has been in them the last 2 years for varsity as a LB......he is going to try his hat as a TE this year)

That HS school sent a team to one of the tourny's I went to....they kicked everybodys butt but Hemet did put up a good fight against them because we play physical ball just like they do.....

But a LOT of speed on that team

I also believe TE never lost a game in High School (I remember Mooch mentioning this on NFL Network).

Second-round pick Andy Levitre is a native of Los Gatos, Calif., hometown of Bills QB Trent Edwards. . . . The Bills' rookie minicamp runs Friday-Sunday in Orchard Park.

This is not exactly accurate, he is a native of Felton, CA, which is a suburb of Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz is about 20 minutes from Los Gatos, which is a suburb of San Jose.

This is not exactly accurate, he is a native of Felton, CA, which is a suburb of Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz is about 20 minutes from Los Gatos, which is a suburb of San Jose.

I thought he was from Ben Lomond, CA. Which is also very close to Felton.

I thought he was from Ben Lomond, CA. Which is also very close to Felton.
The Hippy Belt.

All true. It should be added though that these communities (Felton, Ben Lomond) and nearby Boulder Creek are all in the Santa Cruz Mountains. As a resident of San Jose, I can tell you that there are also a lot of rednecks and also hillbillies in them thar hills, like there are in any mountains.

All true. It should be added though that these communities (Felton, Ben Lomond) and nearby Boulder Creek are all in the Santa Cruz Mountains. As a resident of San Jose, I can tell you that there are also a lot of rednecks and also hillbillies in them thar hills, like there are in any mountains.

Now you're talking....

http://www.losaltosrodandgunclub.com/

I'm a Willow Glen wannabe hillbilly dumbdick. It sets me apart from my neighbors...

It is that! Wife and I used to spend a few days at Santa Cruz every summer years ago acause we had no cash. I shudder when I think of some of the motels we stayed in. Tie die never went out of style in that area.

Ever regret not wearing your sandals in the shower? I do...