Swine flu

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure to a get a gun, too :doh:

That's all I've been begging people to do is to be prepared before you are forced to go out there with 95% of the population in a panic if the crap hits the fan. There are too many loose bolts on the airplane wing right now. If you are flying without a chute, good luck.

OK. I am honestly trying to figure out here, if you are pulling one great MF of a long-con or you actually believe yourself. I'm still not convinced either way, although I am leaning in a particular direction.

I'll give you this, you have just about the right mix of statistics, buzz words, economic factoids and what ostensibly sounds like delusional paranoia, to make it challenging.

So now someone in the presidents office might have it, after a recent visit to Mexico. Much as Reagan created AIDS to kill homosexuals, I am sure Bush will be blamed for create H1N1 to kill illegals.

Wasn't Hillary in Mexico back in February or March? I wouldn't be surprised if there were a case or two at State that went unreported.

OK. I am honestly trying to figure out here, if you are pulling one great MF of a long-con or you actually believe yourself. I'm still not convinced either way, although I am leaning in a particular direction.

I'll give you this, you have just about the right mix of statistics, buzz words, economic factoids and what ostensibly sounds like delusional paranoia, to make it challenging.

It never occurred to me that it might be a long-con, it's so well-crafted.

If it is, it's got to be one of the best ever.

Wasn't Hillary in Mexico back in February or March? I wouldn't be surprised if there were a case or two at State that went unreported.

Maybe Hilary delivered in with the basura button or French subtitled DVD's she brought there.

It never occurred to me that it might be a long-con, it's so well-crafted.

If it is, it's got to be one of the best ever.

The line a few days ago where he said he's been talking offline to cincy about some of these issues was the first tell.

The line a few days ago where he said he's been talking offline to cincy about some of these issues was the first tell.

???

You need to read Lucy.

I've never talked with Cincy. I said that even though Cincy and I have different views on the End Times....which I know because he has posted on them before and I actually pay attention to his posts......that we can still work together on an important issue like this. He doesn't let a personal bias cloud what he sees in front of his eyes. Unlike many of the Lucys here.

If I tell you Lucy that the sky is blue, you'll claim I am lying because I said the sky was gray 3 months ago. Oh yeah...that's right...it was raining that day! But that doesn't matter to Literal Lucy. You are more worried about making sure your friends see you hit a basket against Michael Jordan. The score might be 33-1 against you.....but dangit...you scored on Michael Jordan!

Good for you Lucy. Don't worry...you don't have to obsess over me much longer. The ballgame is almost over. MJ understands....here...have a Coke, kid.

???

You need to read Lucy.

I've never talked with Cincy. I said that even though Cincy and I have different views on the End Times....which I know because he has posted on them before and I actually pay attention to his posts......that we can still work together on an important issue like this. He doesn't let a personal bias cloud what he sees in front of his eyes. Unlike many of the Lucys here.

If I tell you Lucy that the sky is blue, you'll claim I am lying because I said the sky was gray 3 months ago. Oh yeah...that's right...it was raining that day! But that doesn't matter to Literal Lucy. You are more worried about making sure your friends see you hit a basket against Michael Jordan. The score might be 33-1 against you.....but dangit...you scored on Michael Jordan!

Good for you Lucy. Don't worry...you don't have to obsess over me much longer. The ballgame is almost over. MJ understands....here...have a Coke, kid.

Please define "almost", if only so when it doesn't happen, we can rub your face in it. Again. :flirt:

I'm sorry that I don't read your posts as closely as you like. In any event, I see that you're really upset and I apologize. It's just a message board and if it helps, your reaction is pretty textbook for a narcissist who get confronted by the cold hard facts of his failings. I still suggest that you get some help.

I'm done attacking you--I didn't mean to hurt you like this. The latest outbursts show that you've obviously had enough. Good luck man.

I'm sorry that I don't read your posts as closely as you like. In any event, I see that you're really upset and I apologize. It's just a message board and if it helps, your reaction is pretty textbook for a narcissist who get confronted by the cold hard facts of his failings. I still suggest that you get some help.

I'm done attacking you--I didn't mean to hurt you like this. The latest outbursts show that you've obviously had enough. Good luck man.

Don't give up so easily. At least Tom sees the humor in it.

Speaking of failings.......who here has to find a babysitter for the kids the next few weeks???

A) Nobody

B) 1-3 people

C) 4-10 people

D) Everybody

Answers accepted until May 6th. Yes...you may change your answer as we go.

• 1 month later...
GG...I said I am out. I said 8200 is a resistance level that I don't feel we will bust through. If it closes today anything more than 50-100 points over that, I will consider myself wrong. There is almost no way we could break through the 200 day moving average after that which is now at 9K or so and drifting down. If the market busts through that and we head towards 10,000...I will gladly admit that I was too cautious and will eat crow.

That 200 day average is tantalizingly close.

Obviously the first part of your prediction is already way off but we've come to expect that.

That 200 day average is tantalizingly close.

Obviously the first part of your prediction is already way off but we've come to expect that.

Just bought DIA June 82 puts at 50 cents.

By the way....what do you think took the market up the past month???? Inflation plays.....Dollar Dead plays. Silver up the most in 22 years...Oil up...Gold up. Between gold closing in on 1000 again and Oil 70....I think the play back to 8200 is a no brainer. If it takes 3 weeks to get there, I lose my money. If it takes 1 week to get there, I triple it. I'm just hoping for Dow 8200 by the end of next week so I can get an easy double.

Come on Adams....I've admitted that I was early to the party in calling for inflation. I even see you saying you expect it now.