Swine flu

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please show me in the CBS story where it says "vaccination". Or "bioweapon" for that matter. Do I need some sort of magical Biblical decoder ring to find it, or are you simply a graduate of the conner School or Reading Comprehension?

I'll even give you a hint: I read the sources for the article. Title 42 of the US Code and EO 13275. Can't find them there, either.

Oh you're right.......CBS is only talking about Martial Law.....not actual Vaccinations. Silly me!

But you know what....it didn't happen in March, so it doesn't count....Right?!

Oh you're right.......CBS is only talking about Martial Law.....not actual Vaccinations. Silly me!

No, CBS is talking about Title 42 of the US Criminal Code.

Again...reading comprehension...it's a good thing.

March of which year? Or better yet, which century?

Oh, I know, Mexican Swine Flu is not only a better bioweapon than East European Cholera, but it's different this time.

March of which year? Or better yet, which century?

Oh, I know, Mexican Swine Flu is not only a better bioweapon than East European Cholera, but it's different this time.

Yeah, well...WHO just raised the flu pandemic level to 5. And Texas just closed all the schools until May 11 (well, cancelled all inter-school events...but in the Draneverse, same thing I suppose.) I'm pretty sure cancelling high school athletic competition in Texas is a sign of the Apocalypse, at least according to Chapter 8 of James Fenimore Cooper's Last of the Mohicans.

But I'll tell ya what...those damn bloodsuckers aren't injecting any microchips into MY arm. Nosiree...

Please show me in the CBS story where it says "vaccination". Or "bioweapon" for that matter. Do I need some sort of magical Biblical decoder ring to find it, or are you simply a graduate of the conner School or Reading Comprehension?

I'll even give you a hint: I read the sources for the article. Title 42 of the US Code and EO 13275. Can't find them there, either.

I read the article and it talked about possible quarantines, and the penalty for punishment in the event quarantine is necessary, you yourself happen to be quarantined, and you yourself choose to break out of quarantine. Nowhere did it speak of martial law and forced vaccinations. Is there some type of biblical software search tool i need to download so it can translate to idiot crazyman-speak?

I'm not dooming anyone. I understand why you would say that, but the past year or so I have only really received replies from the same crew of jokers. There are probably a bunch of posters following along, and if you see my replies to only the same crew for the most part....sure, it could look bad.

I don't want people to get destroyed. Bottom line. Many people have already had major alterations to their lives recently. EVERYONE has new problems it seems....myself included. I do not take joy in that. I just wanted people to know that the system was out of control, and although it looks as if the wheel to the economy has been grabbed again.......the brakes are still shot. It is all intertwined right now and people really need to be ready to respond to drastic changes. Money is the blood of the body of the world. When the blood becomes infected, organ systems start to fail. At a certain point the infection is so severe that a person can be alive and responsive, yet know at the same time that they will not be around in a few days. From what I see, we are at that point.

You seem lost and at odds with your faith. One's faith should make them, well, faithful. You seem cynical. You've got all the ails of the world tied to money and the markets. You intrinsically believe that people are selfish. How do you square that with your faith in Christ? Contary to popular belief, money DOES NOT make the world go 'round. Yeah there is selfishness and greed and all that but there are also the multitudes who help others push cars out of snow, stack sand bags during floods, feed the hungry, care for the sick, clothe the naked, and shelter the homeless. Teach, nurse, coach, tend to public areas for a pittance. ALL out of a sense of selfLESSness. It comes down to a choice: are you willing to help or not?

Druing times of other plagues, like the black plague in the middle ages, the richest among those helped the most. Not with their money but with their time and efforts in making the environment better. In trying to find a cure. I agree that during the "good times" there is a tendency towards selfishness but when the chips are down history bears out that people have a tendency to come together and overcome. It's called humanity. NOTHING can take that away. Not a belief or disbelief in God, not a calamity of dire proportions. It's simple human nature for survival. And it's inate in all of us that we need each other for that to occur.

You seem lost and at odds with your faith. One's faith should make them, well, faithful. You seem cynical. You've got all the ails of the world tied to money and the markets. You intrinsically believe that people are selfish. How do you square that with your faith in Christ? Contary to popular belief, money DOES NOT make the world go 'round. Yeah there is selfishness and greed and all that but there are also the multitudes who help others push cars out of snow, stack sand bags during floods, feed the hungry, care for the sick, clothe the naked, and shelter the homeless. Teach, nurse, coach, tend to public areas for a pittance. ALL out of a sense of selfLESSness. It comes down to a choice: are you willing to help or not?

Druing times of other plagues, like the black plague in the middle ages, the richest among those helped the most. Not with their money but with their time and efforts in making the environment better. In trying to find a cure. I agree that during the "good times" there is a tendency towards selfishness but when the chips are down history bears out that people have a tendency to come together and overcome. It's called humanity. NOTHING can take that away. Not a belief or disbelief in God, not a calamity of dire proportions. It's simple human nature for survival. And it's inate in all of us that we need each other for that to occur.

If you read his earlier post, he finds reassurance that as the world comes crashing down, people will think, "Man, That crazy guy on the Bills board was right."

If you read his earlier post, he finds reassurance that as the world comes crashing down, people will think, "Man, That crazy guy on the Bills board was right."

I do.....for those that will understand what I meant....finally.

Not for the Literal Lucys who stand with their johnsons in their hands and start crying.

I do.....for those that will understand what I meant....finally.

Not for the Literal Lucys who stand with their johnsons in their hands and start crying.

If that is your true sentiment, then I pity you. As I said earlier, it's the epitome of unpardonable hypocrisy for anyone professing a faith in his own personal saviour (Jesus in your case) to just want to be proved right because those he warned and who didn't accept the saviour will be damned.

You won't find me with my Johnson in my hand. I'll be looking to comfort someone instead.

If that is your true sentiment, then I pity you. As I said earlier, it's the epitome of unpardonable hypocrisy for anyone professing a faith in his own personal saviour (Jesus in your case) to just want to be proved right because those he warned and who didn't accept the saviour will be damned.

You won't find me with my Johnson in my hand. I'll be looking to comfort someone instead.

I don't know how much you followed this ongoing conversation, but this is rooted with a few posters going back over a year. I gave multiple warnings on the pending doom of the financial system. I was trying to get people out of the way of a mack truck. If someone decides not to believe me, then that is fine. The personal attacks are when I bite back. I understand this is an internet board and people don't know who is who.....but I put myself on the line on a consistant basis to the point I feel comfortable. There are sharks in the water here that would love to get a gold star from the teacher by snitching on their classmate, so I cannot give details on personal connections. All I can say is that I have been lucky enough to be in multiple loops where I was able to take note of my surroundings and piece together the current situation. When you see a few things firsthand, then things which seem innocent enough on a regular basis start to take on different meanings.

In all honesty, the amount of risk I have put myself in here is probably not worth it in the end. If it wasn't for some encouraging words, I would have stopped long ago. In response to claims that I am vague, I posted a list of events that I feel have a very realistic chance of happening over the next few years. I have discussed many of them over the past two years, and even though certain folks want to scoff.....some will happen. Heck, some have happened or are clearly in the process of happening, yet the same band of Literal Lucys continue to attempt to discredit me.

The List

If people are waiting for MSNBC to come out and report some of the stuff that is going on behind the scenes....you will have a long wait. There are sick bastards out there struggling for power. The United States is already an also-ran. Our only hope is that the good people of the military, law enforcement, and medical communities can see clearly and remain brave in making some tough decisions going forward. We are talking life and death decisions for all of us.

This isn't a conspiracy anymore....it is an operation. Please...any rational person that wants to dismiss...fine. But as these things start to happen, if you still have the chance to prepare and protect your families....then please do so. When so many end up finding out they were late to the party...there will be an over-reaction, and then all bets are off.

I will gladly leave this community if it turns out I am smoking crack. I am sure there are others here that have pieces of information about the condition of our society, but cannot post. I don't enjoy beating this drum.....but I have to do so. Until I am silenced. But as I am silenced, there will be millions of others that will need to be silenced as well. You can take comfort in that.

I don't know how much you followed this ongoing conversation, but this is rooted with a few posters going back over a year. I gave multiple warnings on the pending doom of the financial system. I was trying to get people out of the way of a mack truck. If someone decides not to believe me, then that is fine. The personal attacks are when I bite back. I understand this is an internet board and people don't know who is who.....but I put myself on the line on a consistant basis to the point I feel comfortable. There are sharks in the water here that would love to get a gold star from the teacher by snitching on their classmate, so I cannot give details on personal connections. All I can say is that I have been lucky enough to be in multiple loops where I was able to take note of my surroundings and piece together the current situation. When you see a few things firsthand, then things which seem innocent enough on a regular basis start to take on different meanings.

In all honesty, the amount of risk I have put myself in here is probably not worth it in the end. If it wasn't for some encouraging words, I would have stopped long ago. In response to claims that I am vague, I posted a list of events that I feel have a very realistic chance of happening over the next few years. I have discussed many of them over the past two years, and even though certain folks want to scoff.....some will happen. Heck, some have happened or are clearly in the process of happening, yet the same band of Literal Lucys continue to attempt to discredit me.

The List

If people are waiting for MSNBC to come out and report some of the stuff that is going on behind the scenes....you will have a long wait. There are sick bastards out there struggling for power. The United States is already an also-ran. Our only hope is that the good people of the military, law enforcement, and medical communities can see clearly and remain brave in making some tough decisions going forward. We are talking life and death decisions for all of us.

This isn't a conspiracy anymore....it is an operation. Please...any rational person that wants to dismiss...fine. But as these things start to happen, if you still have the chance to prepare and protect your families....then please do so. When so many end up finding out they were late to the party...there will be an over-reaction, and then all bets are off.

I will gladly leave this community if it turns out I am smoking crack. I am sure there are others here that have pieces of information about the condition of our society, but cannot post. I don't enjoy beating this drum.....but I have to do so. Until I am silenced. But as I am silenced, there will be millions of others that will need to be silenced as well. You can take comfort in that.

Is your Manifesto published online somewhere? Could I get a link?

I don't know how much you followed this ongoing conversation, but this is rooted with a few posters going back over a year. I gave multiple warnings on the pending doom of the financial system. I was trying to get people out of the way of a mack truck.

And we haven't yet seen any of the predictions come to a fruition, other than any info you gleamed from a conveniently placed source.

And we haven't yet seen any of the predictions come to a fruition, other than any info you gleamed from a conveniently placed source.

What are you talking about? Don't you know this is the Worst Financial Crisis Since the Great DepressionTM???

I don't know about you guys, but if the recovery is already starting, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed after all the doomsday hype. :pirate:

What are you talking about? Don't you know this is the Worst Financial Crisis Since the Great DepressionTM???

I don't know about you guys, but if the recovery is already starting, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed after all the doomsday hype. :pirate:

Don't bet on the recovery just yet. But it is amazing to read about a meltdown of the financial system and still talk about where the stock market will go. Still waiting for that bank holiday, so I can do some gardening (or digging the bunker)

Don't bet on the recovery just yet. But it is amazing to read about a meltdown of the financial system and still talk about where the stock market will go. Still waiting for that bank holiday, so I can do some gardening (or digging the bunker)

I just figured the Obama pixie dust (and trillions of $) was settling in and TWFCSTGDTM was over since everyone is suddenly talking about recovery.

Seriously, I don't see how we're not headed for a nice dip in the market in the very near term.