Swine flu

Then you should have no problem explaining why this End of Times is worse than the 1918 End of Times.

I guess you didn't read what I said.

I guess the fact that a "flu" has spread to 25 countries in a matter of a week would have happened in 1918 as well.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right......so this kills humans in the prime of their lives with healthy immune systems, yet there isn't a pile of dead pigs on every farm in the area.

In 1918, healthy immune systems overreacted to the flu virus, causing pulmonary edema and death. And pig farmers weren't to inconvenienced by it, husbandry-wise.

In 1918, healthy immune systems overreacted to the flu virus, causing pulmonary edema and death. And pig farmers weren't to inconvenienced by it, husbandry-wise.

I'm really not sure to many will understand what you've just described. Thanks though.

I'm really not sure to many will understand what you've just described. Thanks though.

I think most will. Sadly, the ones that most need to (yes, I'm talking to you, Dwight) won't.

And as a side note: I just found reports of Canadian H1N1 infections in people returning from Mexico dated April 9. I found reports of two cases from Texas and Southern California dating back to February. This has been spreading for a lot longer than a week, Dwight - which makes it a pretty sucky bioweapon ya got there... :rolleyes:

I guess you didn't read what I said.

I guess the fact that a "flu" has spread to 25 countries in a matter of a week would have happened in 1918 as well.

It's been nearly a month after Passover, surely the locusts are next.

Laugh away children.....Laugh away.......for you never know how much longer you may have to laugh.

I live every day conscious of that simple fact.

But without the patronizing condescencion, of course. You are truly a piece of work. :rolleyes:

I live every day conscious of that simple fact.

But without the patronizing condescencion, of course. You are truly a piece of work. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess just like you view the Bible as a nonsensical source to look towards and you continue to scoff, I look at your opinion in the same light.

Cincy doesn't hold my views that we are in the end times, yet we cordially put together pieces of information in an attempt to form a possible conclusion with this "flu" other than...."There are a few sniffling Mexicans and everything gets overblown." Sure, it could be a case of that....but to assume anything at face value right now is not a wise move.

As I have said before.....the economy cannot make a recovery. The system is dead. The internal fracture of our own powerstructure is leading us to an end game of some sort. Is this swine flu part of that equation? Could very well be. There will need to be a scapegoat for the failure of the financial system as we know it. This is the sort of thing that can be used as an excuse, or as a trial to get boots on the ground in an attempt to regulate populations.

As I said..... the end game is total control of everything. This doesn't have decades to play out. Whether you want to admit or not the huge shifts that have taken place since you first started laughing, as we go along it will become obvious to even the stragglers that we are in a state of pure chaos.

War is the game. Who fights who is the question? Time to choose sides.

Well, I guess just like you view the Bible as a nonsensical source to look towards and you continue to scoff, I look at your opinion in the same light.

Cincy doesn't hold my views that we are in the end times, yet we cordially put together pieces of information in an attempt to form a possible conclusion with this "flu" other than...."There are a few sniffling Mexicans and everything gets overblown." Sure, it could be a case of that....but to assume anything at face value right now is not a wise move.

As I have said before.....the economy cannot make a recovery. The system is dead. The internal fracture of our own powerstructure is leading us to an end game of some sort. Is this swine flu part of that equation? Could very well be. There will need to be a scapegoat for the failure of the financial system as we know it. This is the sort of thing that can be used as an excuse, or as a trial to get boots on the ground in an attempt to regulate populations.

As I said..... the end game is total control of everything. This doesn't have decades to play out. Whether you want to admit or not the huge shifts that have taken place since you first started laughing, as we go along it will become obvious to even the stragglers that we are in a state of pure chaos.

Please, if you will, which side are you on?

I really need to make sure I'm on the other. Although, yours might be more comical.

Please, if you will, which side are you on?

I really need to make sure I'm on the other. Although, yours might be more comical.

Truth

I used to laugh as well. I had plenty of time though. We don't have time now to be sitting ducks. You will get picked off, or have to sell yourself out as to not get picked off. If you sell yourself out, you will lose in the end anyway.

Truth

I used to laugh as well. I had plenty of time though. We don't have time now to be sitting ducks. You will get picked off, or have to sell yourself out as to not get picked off. If you sell yourself out, you will lose in the end anyway.

So what's the going rate for a strapping middle aged man sitting in a hotel room?

Holy apocalypse, Doctor Doom. You are ONE depressing person.

Me? I choose hope. Doomsday prophets have been around for centuries. Yet, the human race, with all its defects and foibles, has managed to persevere. Yes, there are lunatics who are willing to annihilate others as well as themselves, for misguided causes. But there are, and always will be, more people who are ready, willing and able to preserve civilization and humanity.

A state of chaos? How many states of chaos has civilization endured and survived since mankind dragged its collective knuckles across the primordial ooze? Your opinion "that we are in the end of times" holds no more weight now than that exact same opinion held 200, 300 or 500 years ago.

I do not disagree that some very serious problems are facing us. However, I can tell you this: I intend to look for ways to solve those problems, improve things and persevere.

You continue to believe we're mocking the Bible. We're not. We're mocking you.

Holy Schitt, when's the Rapture?

Put down the Golden Plates and step away from the Kool Aid.

I do not disagree that some very serious problems are facing us. However, I can tell you this: I intend to look for ways to solve those problems, improve things and persevere.

That is what I have been doing, and attempt to do. If someone else cannot identify the problem because they can't see it, or do not have historical reference for it.....it becomes even more a state of chaos in the end.

Life goes on. I was at a bar watching the draft, eating chicken wings and drinking beer. Still fly where I need to fly. Still going to the kids' birthday parties. It's just under the backdrop of a new stage in the overall game of life. There is an agenda being played out right now. Not your typical Democrat/Republican agenda.....this is for real.

I keep pounding because it is going to click for some people at some point. If I can make that point happen just a bit quicker, and they can identify what I have been warning about a bit faster, then I can do some good. Until then, it is obvious from the psychology of the board that unless someone is in the middle of a crisis that they can see with their own eyes and understand it with their own mind, it either doesn't exist or is of no concern. Until someone has that "Holy Sh*t!!" moment, I will just be a gloom and doomer, or a bible thumper, or a crazy dude on the internet. That is understood. My payoff from my problem solving will come after that moment. When a few or if I am lucky, many, have that moment and say "You know....that crazy f**# just may have been right." Hopefully at that point there is still something that person can do about it.

I can't keep pounding forever. If we are all here come next election, and the Dow is at 20,000......every city is still standing as tall as it is now.....and life has gone on with little noticable change....then I am just a crazy dude that everyone would be right in dismissing. I will put my tail between my legs and shut the F up. It won't take that long for a lot of this stuff to happen though....I promise. I am amazed they have been able to prop this whole thing up for as long as they have...but that tends to happen when most of the people that know what is really going on are on the payroll of those doing the damage.