Swine flu

In fairness to your fairness, I thought we were a lot longer than a month away from breaking through the 200 day moving average when he said there was "almost no way" that we'd break through it.

Things I want DD to predict:

(1) The Bills will not make the playoffs this year.

(2) When I pick up my new car, it does not accidentally have the 300+ HP engine.

(3) My torn tendon will never heal and I'll never play basketball again.

(4) Amazon won't accidentally deliver the 20 volume OED to me.

1) The Bills will not make the playoffs this year

2) Don't worry, even if it has 300 HP, they use miniature donkeys to pull a Prius. "Pet the nice horsie"

3) How does having a crack addict yanking your Johnson too hard through a glory hole at the Greyhound station and dislocating your massive 12 cm manhood have anything to do with playing basketball?

4) The only thing Amazon will deliver is the book "Stock Trading for Dummies" that I am about to order you, so at least when you attempt to insult me...you actually know what you are talking about

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The Bills will not make the playoffs this year

2) Don't worry, even if it has 300 HP, they use miniature donkeys to pull a Prius. "Pet the nice horsie"

3) How does having a crack addict yanking your Johnson too hard through a glory hole at the Greyhound station and dislocating your massive 12 cm manhood have anything to do with playing basketball?

4) The only thing Amazon will deliver is the book "Stock Trading for Dummies" that I am about to order you, so at least when you attempt to insult me...you actually know what you are talking about

Keep the gay insults coming. That's about all you have at this point.

WTF are you talking about with the Prius? The only men who would buy a Prius are fags and guys with "IQ180" custom license plates.

Did they let you add franks to the beans this month?

WTF are you talking about with the Prius? The only men who would buy a Prius are fags and guys with "IQ180" custom license plates.

I'd guess you at a 120 IQ, so the wife and kid must be a cover

By the way.....to get what has turned into another unsolicited Dwight Drane Bashing Thread back on track, WHO is ready to go to Level 6 on the Swine Flu.

By the way.....to get what has turned into another unsolicited Dwight Drane Bashing Thread back on track, WHO is ready to go to Level 6 on the Swine Flu.

You still don't know what that means, do you? ;)

It looks as if they will be raising their alert level to 5 if not 6 over the next few days. That is when they give the public an excuse to panic.

Any prediction eventually comes true if you wait long enough. Too bad you qualified yours with "a few days".

And this isn't God's wrath....this is a bioweapon. And the timing is right on the money.

Still waiting for this lunatic prognostication to be proven, though. I'm not holding my breath.

Any prediction eventually comes true if you wait long enough. Too bad you qualified yours with "a few days".

Still waiting for this lunatic prognostication to be proven, though. I'm not holding my breath.

What level are we at? What level did I say we would be at in a few days?

Don't turn into an Adams on me. At least you read usually.

But not with you. I doubt a top scientist is equating "among other possibilities, it could be human error" with "Oh my God, it's a bioweapon designed to convince the WHO to take away our civil rights!"

It was created in a lab.

Just read my response to a different thread that was written a few weeks before disclosure of the swine flu. I am not saying that I knew this was going to happen. I am saying that you need to understand why I have been harping on the same issues.

What Is Really Going On

I am not in a bunker somewhere contrary to popular belief. But I will tell you who stocked up their bunkers with every #10 can in production by the top 2 institutional food companies from Mid '07 to Early '08. Uncle Sam. That is a fact.

But not with you. I doubt a top scientist is equating "among other possibilities, it could be human error" with "Oh my God, it's a bioweapon designed to convince the WHO to take away our civil rights!"

Perhaps i am having trouble reading correctly, but did Dwight Dumbass just read an article that said "it is a possibility that it could have come from a lab, but we essentially have no data to support or refute this," and turn it into a "its a bioweapon, see i was right!" post?

Just bought DIA June 82 puts at 50 cents.

By the way....what do you think took the market up the past month???? Inflation plays.....Dollar Dead plays. Silver up the most in 22 years...Oil up...Gold up. Between gold closing in on 1000 again and Oil 70....I think the play back to 8200 is a no brainer. If it takes 3 weeks to get there, I lose my money. If it takes 1 week to get there, I triple it. I'm just hoping for Dow 8200 by the end of next week so I can get an easy double.

I wonder if your brain trust followed your lead on this.

I wonder if your brain trust followed your lead on this.

It didn't go through, but yes....it didn't give it up with enough momentum. Bad trade in hindsight.

Oh well....rather put my sack on the line and lose a few instead of sitting on my hands in awe of the world while bitching about others.

And who is my braintrust anyway? All I seem to find on a regular basis here are a bunch of grade schoolers ready to tattle on the cool kid for smoking in the bathroom because they are mad he steals their intellectual milk money. Those with relevant takes usually don't have post counts into 5 digits.

It didn't go through, but yes....it didn't give it up with enough momentum. Bad trade in hindsight.

Oh well....rather put my sack on the line and lose a few instead of sitting on my hands in awe of the world while bitching about others.

And who is my braintrust anyway? All I seem to find on a regular basis here are a bunch of grade schoolers ready to tattle on the cool kid for smoking in the bathroom because they are mad he steals their intellectual milk money. Those with relevant takes usually don't have post counts into 5 digits.

You are almost human in this post. You just about admit you're wrong on something AND you're right to point out that people with 5-digit-counts in posts are losers.

You had another post today recommending people dump dollars--though you've been saying that for a decade, your timing might finally be right.

Careful Dwight: If you start making sense, we're going to have a real problem.

What's your next move? I want to see if the "Do the opposite of Dwight" method tracks well long-term. :doh:

You are almost human in this post. You just about admit you're wrong on something AND you're right to point out that people with 5-digit-counts in posts are losers.

You had another post today recommending people dump dollars--though you've been saying that for a decade, your timing might finally be right.

Careful Dwight: If you start making sense, we're going to have a real problem.

To be fair, dumping dollars 10 years ago was a good idea and still is.