Anyone on the board watch Chuck

ACor58

Just watched the finale last night. Good way to go. The 'wimpy Chuck always needing to be saved' and 'let's harp on the fact that he's an unmotivated loser working at the BuyMore' schtick was getting played out. A nice idea to start a show if you only wanted to run it a season or two, but the show had to evolve into something with a little more teeth to survive.

As Chuch was downloading the latest intersect, I told the wife 'well I hope this time it comes with king fu a la The Matrix'. Now that the show can give him just about any talent (they could say it also was included in the latest download) along with his Dad's wrist supercomputer, the show will go from 'bumbling nice guy Chuck' to 'superspy nice guy Chuck'. They can milk this nicely for a few more seasons, though they need to try and avoid the silliness that 'Alias' became.

Just watched the finale last night. Good way to go. The 'wimpy Chuck always needing to be saved' and 'let's harp on the fact that he's an unmotivated loser working at the BuyMore' schtick was getting played out. A nice idea to start a show if you only wanted to run it a season or two, but the show had to evolve into something with a little more teeth to survive.

As Chuch was downloading the latest intersect, I told the wife 'well I hope this time it comes with king fu a la The Matrix'. Now that the show can give him just about any talent (they could say it also was included in the latest download) along with his Dad's wrist supercomputer, the show will go from 'bumbling nice guy Chuck' to 'superspy nice guy Chuck'. They can milk this nicely for a few more seasons, though they need to try and avoid the silliness that 'Alias' became.

It is the one show I watch that I can truly say makes me happy.