Had a great time in NYC

Thanks to MarkVaderr50, mrags and his buddy, cash, and the others we met in NYC for the festivities. The wife and I had an awesome time and we hope to do it all again. We couldn't have asked for a better group to join us or much better of a draft by the Bills. Thanks much for the great time, let's make the group even bigger next time.

The dork in the McGahee jersey was unknown. But that front row really did heckle all of the commentators. Especially Mcshay. LOL.

There were tons of Bills fans not only at the draft but just about anywhere I walked in the city people kept coming up to me asking how we did, or what we thought of T.O.

The waiting in line and all the booing of the Cowboys and Pats fans might have been the best part.

Devil, Mark, Cash, and others

Glad we were able to meet up with you this year as well. It was a great time from taking pics with the Commissioner, John Clayton, and countless hot cheerleaders. Next year it will be a must to go with a lager crowd. All in all it was a great time.

Agreed, a great time was had by all. I'd say the Bills were much better represented this year than last, at least on Day 2. I don't recall seeing nearly as much Bills gear last year. And there was a pretty big yell when they announced the Bills were on the clock in either the 6th or 7th round.

I'd say the #1 highlight of the two days was when the D-bag Bears/Miami Hurricanes fan who was starting yelling matches all day got thrown out midway through Round 7. Especially since that means he's now permanently lost his diehard status!

Agreed, a great time was had by all. I'd say the Bills were much better represented this year than last, at least on Day 2. I don't recall seeing nearly as much Bills gear last year. And there was a pretty big yell when they announced the Bills were on the clock in either the 6th or 7th round.

I'd say the #1 highlight of the two days was when the D-bag Bears/Miami Hurricanes fan who was starting yelling matches all day got thrown out midway through Round 7. Especially since that means he's now permanently lost his diehard status!

I wish i would have broguht the 64/65 AFL championship flag I had above my bed. Granted, my 6'6 seahawk friend would have had to hold it wiht me, but it wouldh ave been better than the McGahee guy...

Was that the guy with the New York Knicks tattoo on his leg? If so he was definitely a douche.