Don't hate the playa..

gantrules

Flame if you want, but I love TO. That Ray Lewis dance sh*t was funny as hell.

101760[/snapback]

Hell yes.

If you are that good, i say dance away.

What I don't like is when players (see: Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher) dance when they stop a guy on first and goal, when they still have 2 or 3 stops to make and they are down by 14 points. Those two are just examples of guys who dance too much. I like both of them (please, #89, Im sure they are great guys) but the dancing needs to be saved.

TO is the best there is right now, and the top 10 of the best ever. Dance on.

That might be the stupidest article I have EVER read. The author is trying to say that fan want to see this crap? That's a load of horseshit. I don't go to a football game for players to "inspire us with their creative individuality". I go to watch them play football and win the game. They're not actors, they are football players.

They're not actors, they are football players.

--------

LOL...football, check that, all sports are testosterone drama. It's no different than my wife watching General Hospital.

And the stars are the main actors in the game.

Guest BillsRebound

T.O. is highly entertaining and doesn't get in trouble off the field. It just seems like he doesn't take himself too seriously which makes him different from guys like Deion and Ray Lewis. All in all, a pretty stupid article. T.O. and Eminem have very little in common. Other than being entertainers and doing trend-setting things, they have nothing else in common. Eminem tries to make social commentary, T.O. is a football player that has fun.

Guest BillsRebound

About as much sense as some guy writing an article about T.O.'s touchdown dances and making it mostly about Eminem and some artist that used tires in his paintings. Eminem is a punk that talks smalk about people like Mobi and Britney Spears. T.O. talks smack to a dangerous man like Ray Lewis then straps it on and brings it on the field against him and everyone else. It's not just a show.