Levi Jones - OT from Cinci

Virgil

Now that the Bengals took a OT with their first overall pick, many believe that Levi Jones is about to be cut if a trade can't be found...but most likely cut.

I'm not sure what kind of money he would want, but he's a solid OT who would absolutely start for us. I think that anything 7 mil or less a year, we need to do this. This would allow Chambers, Walker, and Bell to all compete for the other Tackle position. I know that Butler is supposed to be in that mix, but he was so solid at Guard that I wouldn't want to move him.

If we were to get this done, I see us having a solid O-Line this year and really be able to control the line.

Now that the Bengals took a OT with their first overall pick, many believe that Levi Jones is about to be cut if a trade can't be found...but most likely cut.

I'm not sure what kind of money he would want, but he's a solid OT who would absolutely start for us. I think that anything 7 mil or less a year, we need to do this. This would allow Chambers, Walker, and Bell to all compete for the other Tackle position. I know that Butler is supposed to be in that mix, but he was so solid at Guard that I wouldn't want to move him.

If we were to get this done, I see us having a solid O-Line this year and really be able to control the line.

He hasn't been healthy...