Something I heard on the radio yesterday

Rayzer32

I can't remember who said it but I think it was coming through on Fox Sports near Philadelphia somewhere. Anyways they were talking about the AFC East and they were talking about the Dolphins drafting Pat White and what he brought to the team. To make a long story short, they said this will not immediately help the Dolphins to overtake NE or the Jets as the best team in the AFC East. So apparently the Pats are still the elite team, with the Jets right behind and the Dolphins closing in. Not one mention of the Bills during this whole conversation.

So I hope everyone here is ready to finish in the basement again. That seems to be where the so-called pros have us penciled in. If we are not as good or better than the Fins or Jets, I will be quite shocked. I can even see the Bills closing the gap between the Pats*. But who am I.

I can't remember who said it but I think it was coming through on Fox Sports near Philadelphia somewhere. Anyways they were talking about the AFC East and they were talking about the Dolphins drafting Pat White and what he brought to the team. To make a long story short, they said this will not immediately help the Dolphins to overtake NE or the Jets as the best team in the AFC East. So apparently the Pats are still the elite team, with the Jets right behind and the Dolphins closing in. Not one mention of the Bills during this whole conversation.

So I hope everyone here is ready to finish in the basement again. That seems to be where the so-called pros have us penciled in. If we are not as good or better than the Fins or Jets, I will be quite shocked. I can even see the Bills closing the gap between the Pats*. But who am I.

Well that settles it....This season is over. Some guy on Philadelphia radio failed to mention the Bills as a contender. I wish I knew this before I renewed my season tickets!

Well that settles it....This season is over. Some guy on Philadelphia radio failed to mention the Bills as a contender. I wish I knew this before I renewed my season tickets!

Yep, heading to the bathroom to cut my wrists.

Well, you do have a fine avatar, anyway. As for what Fox sports says (or doesn't say) about the Bills, who cares???

I love all the Jet love out of the blue which is very undeserved imo. Sanchez is now all of a sudden God's gift to football since the Jets traded up to get him. What exactly have the Jets won since Super Bowl III?

Who really cares what some Philly radio guy says anyway? But when you think of it, we have been a doormat for a decade, I don't have a problem with the Bills having to prove it on the field before people take them serious. Alot of people jumped on their bandwagon after a 5-1 start and look where that got them.