Thank Miami for taking Pat White because I don't think Dallas

Both teams wanted a QB who could run their wildcat offense and Pat White sure fills the bill. That's why you might have heard that RB Ronnie Brown was rumored to be on the trading block and Dallas is looking to preserve Romo a little, especially towards the end of the season when he seems to struggle a bit.

One other thought that I would like to mention. I have a hunch that the Eagles might have pulled a fast one on Mangini and the Browns in the 1st rd. When Philadelphia traded up from #21 to #19 I think that the Browns might have thought that they did this to get in front of the Lions for Pettigrew but instead they took Maclin. I admit that this is all speculation on my part but it sure makes sense.

*As I'm typing this I'm listening to the TV and that commercial comes on where Jerry Rice is saying about the hair standing up on his back. Is that disgusting or what? I think that he might of meant the hair on the back of his neck, or at least he should have. LOL!

One other thought that I would like to mention. I have a hunch that the Eagles might have pulled a fast one on Mangini and the Browns in the 1st rd. When Philadelphia traded up from #21 to #19 I think that the Browns might have thought that they did this to get in front of the Lions for Pettigrew but instead they took Maclin. I admit that this is all speculation on my part but it sure makes sense.

Well it turns out that there was a reason afterall on why the Eagles moved up to take Maclin. I wonder if Pettigrew would have made it past the Ravens if this trade between the Lions and Giants did go down. Seeing that Baltimore traded up to get OT Michael Oher I think that there may have been a good chance that he would have got by them. Maybe Philly would have taken Pettigrew at #21 but I still don't think that they would have.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2009/04...ly_had_dea.html

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/tracker#dt-by-round-input:1

did i miss something...since when did Dallas run the wildcat offense...for goodness sakes buffalo ran it as much as dallas did last year u gonna say buffalo wanted to bring him in to run ours

did i miss something...since when did Dallas run the wildcat offense...for goodness sakes buffalo ran it as much as dallas did last year u gonna say buffalo wanted to bring him in to run ours

Well there were some predraft articles that were touting Dallas as wanting to implement some wildcat packages. It went on to state that it would help Romo and it's offense. It was believed that late season swoons contributed to this thinking.

I will not be thanking Miami for taking what I think will be a thorn in our side for years to come. Miami/NE were the only two teams I did not want to see this kid play for and now we have to deal with him twice a year. I get what your saying Tip but I think we will all be wishing Pat White had gone to another team other then Miami.