Arafat is DEAD

So now that this terrorist has finally died, is there going to be a real chance for peace in the Middle East?

I see the selection of the nextleader there to be crucial to how things progress. This could be a huge oppertunty to get things right in that region of the world if the palestinian people choose someone who will not have as his main policy the destruction of Isreal and the killing of every Jew who walks the earth.

By the way it was Bill Salmon who reported this as he asked the President a question.

The president was nice enough to say "God rest his soul" but I disagree. I personally hope that this bastard burns in Hell for as long as Hell exists.

So now that this terrorist has finally died, is there going to be a real chance for peace in the Middle East?

I see the selection of the nextleader there to be crucial to how things progress. This could be a huge oppertunty to get things right in that region of the world if the palestinian people choose someone who will not have as his main policy the destruction of Isreal and the killing of every Jew who walks the earth.

By the way it was Bill Salmon who reported this as he asked the President a question.

The president was nice enough to say "God rest his soul" but I disagree. I personally hope that this bastard burns in Hell for as long as Hell exists.

101403[/snapback]

Appears Bush is wrong. :w00t: Arrafat has not died.

Idiot...

A. Press told him he died and asked what he thought...

B. He is dead.... PLO just wants to keep it secret for 72 hours... yeah that works.

C.  Remember Its all Bush's fault...

<_<

101457[/snapback]

Thanks, I did not really want to waste my time responding to that moron. It would help if he could actually comprehend what he was reading.

Thanks, I did not really want to waste my time responding to that moron. It would help if he could actually comprehend what he was reading.

101882[/snapback]

Oh, I comprehended it. Sorry you weren't capable of discerning the sarcasm in "Bush was wrong."

As far as his condition, the AP and the hospital have said he's alive. But far be it from me to introduce facts to your little world.

Ding- your hot pocket's ready

101403[/snapback]

"This could be a huge oppertunty to get things right in that region of the world if the palestinian people choose someone who will not have as his main policy the destruction of Isreal and the killing of every Jew who walks the earth."

That simply is not true. Even in it's most extremist days the PLO regarded Jews resident in Palestine prior to the creation of Israel as "Palestinians" and recognised that they should have equal rights with any other Palestinians. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation, the fact is that thousands of Palestinians lost their homes and their land when Israel was created. While that certainly does not excuse terrorism, it is that that generates the hatred towards Israel and it's inhabitants and not some mythological ancestral hatred towards "every Jew that walks the earth".

Oh, I comprehended it.  Sorry you weren't capable of discerning the sarcasm in "Bush was wrong." 

As far as his condition, the AP and the hospital have said he's alive.  But far be it from me to introduce facts to your little world. 

Ding- your hot pocket's ready

101913[/snapback]

You think he is alive? Or do you think they arecirculating blood to keep his body warm while they figure out what the F to do?..

By the way please post your choice on Hot pocket thread... Thanks...

DING

"This could be a huge oppertunty to get things right in that region of the world if the palestinian people choose someone who will not have as his main policy the destruction of Isreal and the killing of every Jew who walks the earth."

That simply is not true. Even in it's most extremist days the PLO regarded Jews resident in Palestine prior to the creation of Israel as "Palestinians" and recognised that they should have equal rights with any other Palestinians. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation, the fact is that thousands of Palestinians lost their homes and their land when Israel was created. While that certainly does not excuse terrorism, it is that that generates the hatred towards Israel and it's inhabitants and not some mythological ancestral hatred towards "every Jew that walks the earth".

102273[/snapback]

That must be why, when the stabilizing influence of British troops pulled out of Palestine, Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews immediately started killing each other... :unsure:

That must be why, when the stabilizing influence of British troops pulled out of Palestine, Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews immediately started killing each other...  :unsure:

102309[/snapback]

That was down to the conflict between Zionism and emergent Arab nationalism rather than ancestral hatred. For centuries, Arabs and Jews lived together in the middle east in relative peace, certainly far more peaceably than did the Christians and Jews in Europe. Do you honestly believe that if the Israelis said "Ok, you can have your land back. We give up." and left Israel that Palestinians would attack Jews all around the world out of a desire to kill every Jew that walks the earth?

101403[/snapback]

Amen!!!

May every Muslim broil in Hell for all time! I hope their intestines writhe in pain for wishing God's chosen to die for no reason.

Death to Allah and every insect on this planet who follows this false god!!!

:wacko::D:P

You think he is alive?  Or do you think they arecirculating blood to keep his body warm while they figure out what the F to do?..

By the way please post your choice on Hot pocket thread... Thanks...

DING

102290[/snapback]

:wacko:

Truthfully, I've never had one. I prefer food.