Hell has a new resident

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of compassion from my conservative buddies is equally disturbing

101465[/snapback]

Compassion for Arafat? A man who sold out the people he's supposed to represent to build a legacy of terror? A man who had deceived thousands of his people to an early grave? Compassion because he was a father, but had no qualms in sending teenagers strapped with bombs to blow up kids on their way to school.

Freedom fighter, my ass.

I have more compassion for the fly I killed yesterday.

Are you serious with this post?

How did Arafat's politics not touch the lives of anyone in the US?  Especially in the armed forces?  Apparently you can't conceive of a link between Arafat & the bombing of the Marines in Lebanon.

101461[/snapback]

I simply feel compassionate towards all mankind today..trying to start the healing in this country

Compassion for Arafat?  A man who sold out the people he's supposed to represent to build a legacy of terror?  A man who had deceived thousands of his people to an early grave?  Compassion because he was a father, but had no qualms in sending teenagers strapped with bombs to blow up kids on their way to school.

Freedom fighter, my ass. 

I have more compassion for the fly I killed yesterday.

101478[/snapback]

Stop posting here..I WANT MY HORROR CHANNEL

Besides his beliefs...he was a husband, a father.....nice touch of class....did Arafat's politics officially touch yuor life..oh yeah another dead terrorist..hey guess what many more where he came from

101442[/snapback]

Gee...and the liberals wonder why they are hated and labeled as terrorist sympathizers.

Yeah.... they don't want to announce for 72 hours....lol I thought that mentality died with the Soviet Union LOL

101449[/snapback]

Well, as far as I know, he has no successor. It might be wise to wait a couple of days to get things in order, before announcing. I can't imagine a power vacuum being a good thing.

Besides his beliefs...he was a husband, a father.....nice touch of class....did Arafat's politics officially touch yuor life..oh yeah another dead terrorist..hey guess what many more where he came from

101442[/snapback]

Yes it did. The sick bastard was responsible for the death of several of my friends in Beirut. You are not getting a bye on this one. This was the scum of the earth. The only problem with him dying, is that the !@#$er didn't suffer long enough.

I simply feel compassionate towards all mankind today..trying to start the healing in this country

101481[/snapback]

Except Katherine Harris...you LOVE the guy that tried to run her down... <_< How !@#$ed in the head do you have to be to have compassion for a known killer, but want dead a bit player in a four-year old political drama?

That's the thought process that got us into this mess in the first place.  Read a book about Neville Chamberlain sometime.

101484[/snapback]

It could be argued that appeasement was not so much a maneuver to escape war as generally thought, but gave them valuable time ro ready themselves as they were ill-prepared for war. But either way, your point in referencing Chamberlain is not lost.

Except Katherine Harris...you LOVE the guy that tried to run her down...  <_<  How !@#$ed in the head do you have to be to have compassion for a known killer, but want dead a bit player in a four-year old political drama?

101510[/snapback]

I simply said that Katherine Harris is no less attractive than Theresa Kerry