How can the bills fill the rest of the holes on the roster

The Bills had a good but not great draft, they filled a big need at center and guard as well as depth along the interior of the O-line and address the need for a pass rush and safety. However like any draft you can't be sure how good or bad it was until a few years from now so you have to reserve judgment for a full evaluation till than.

However there still remains three big holes along the roster, Left Tackle, Tight End and OLB. Now the

bills still have picks remaining but I think that realistically they can't get anyone that you can count on in this upcoming season. So that leaves the bills two ways to get one or two of these holes filled before the upcoming season begins either free agency or trade. I think the only big trade they could make is for Scheffler a fifth and Roscoe could do it but I just don't see it happening.

I do see the bills going after a LB in free agency thought There are still good players that fit the bills system that can be picked up for little risk to the bills. Derrick Brooks comes to mind I think he still has a year left but If the bills thought so than they probably would have brought him in already. So what else could the bills do to at least address one more issue before the season starts.

Tackle - What you see is what you get, Walker is likely our LT this year.

Tight End - If the Bills don't take TE in the 3rd (trading up) 4th/5th, then they don't view it as a need this year. Although Buffalo Rumblings reported that the Bills tried to trade up for Pettigrew. They can only fill the hole via the draft.

OLB - They'll sign one in FA this week I bet.

The Bills had a good but not great draft, they filled a big need at center and guard as well as depth along the interior of the O-line and address the need for a pass rush and safety. However like any draft you can't be sure how good or bad it was until a few years from now so you have to reserve judgment for a full evaluation till than.

However there still remains three big holes along the roster, Left Tackle, Tight End and OLB. Now the

bills still have picks remaining but I think that realistically they can't get anyone that you can count on in this upcoming season. So that leaves the bills two ways to get one or two of these holes filled before the upcoming season begins either free agency or trade. I think the only big trade they could make is for Scheffler a fifth and Roscoe could do it but I just don't see it happening.

I do see the bills going after a LB in free agency thought There are still good players that fit the bills system that can be picked up for little risk to the bills. Derrick Brooks comes to mind I think he still has a year left but If the bills thought so than they probably would have brought him in already. So what else could the bills do to at least address one more issue before the season starts.

"Cash to the Cap". These obvious needs are not already filled because the Bills won't pay for talent. Free Agency starts the end of February, that is when the best players are out there looking for the best deals. The Bills did nothing. No team can possibly address all of their needs in one draft. And this off-season, the Bills have been reducing talent more then gaining it. Look at the Eric Wood pick. He is the trade for Jason Peters. If Wood can get selected to two consecutive Pro Bowls at guard over the next 4 seasons, then all we can ever say is that trade was a wash.

"Cash to the Cap". These obvious needs are not already filled because the Bills won't pay for talent. Free Agency starts the end of February, that is when the best players are out there looking for the best deals. The Bills did nothing. No team can possibly address all of their needs in one draft. And this off-season, the Bills have been reducing talent more then gaining it. Look at the Eric Wood pick. He is the trade for Jason Peters. If Wood can get selected to two consecutive Pro Bowls at guard over the next 4 seasons, then all we can ever say is that trade was a wash.

Well if a player were to get cut in June that would fill a need for Buffalo than I could see them at least looking into the possibility of picking up a player who got cut by another team because they were serviceable but over paid. And no team can address all of its needs in one draft ( epically if you were 7-9 the previous year ) but if you come in with seven holes and come out with three holes than you did a good job. But if you could fill at least one more hole before you go into training camp than that is something you have to at least look into. And the cap is not a problem now that they don't have to pay peters.