My thoughts on the draft

I really thought it was going to be Oher. When they said Maybin, I was surprised - this guy needs to learn how to stop the run! If he does - We will have a solid pass rush.

I absolutely love the Eric Wood pick. I think this guy is the Center we've needed for so long.

I didn't know why we drafted Byrd until I heard he plays safety also. He looks great on paper. 200 tackles and 17 int in 3 years? Hot damn. Safety it is at 4.6.

I also love the Levitre pick - I don't like the picks we traded but all we need now is a LB or a TE.

What are we going to do in FA?! (bold are potential pickups)

FREE AGENTS

LB - Keiaho, Winborn, Greenwood.

TE - Campbell, Wrightster

S - Roy Williams

I really thought it was going to be Oher. When they said Maybin, I was surprised - this guy needs to learn how to stop the run! If he does - We will have a solid pass rush.

Actually, our other DE's are actually good against the run...they can bring them in on sure run plays...So i am not that worried about him stopping the run, just go get the dam QB and make some disruptions in the backfield...

I absolutely love the Eric Wood pick. I think this guy is the Center we've needed for so long.

I didn't know why we drafted Byrd until I heard he plays safety also. He looks great on paper. 200 tackles and 17 int in 3 years? Hot damn. Safety it is at 4.6.

I also love the Levitre pick - I don't like the picks we traded but all we need now is a LB or a TE.

What are we going to do in FA?! (bold are potential pickups)

FREE AGENTS

LB - Keiaho, Winborn, Greenwood.

TE - Campbell, Wrightster

S - Roy Williams

I thought Orakpo was the pick.

Also, as it stands right now Wood will not play Center, he will play Guard. Hangartner will play Center.