I HATE THE DETROIT LIONS

Maddog69

I really wanted the Bills to get Pettigrew. The first round was falling perfectly for us. It got to pick 20 and I started thinking that there really wasn't anyone else looking at Pettigrew, so I thought he might just fall into our laps at 28. Then the Commish announced that Detroit picked him. I let out several expletives and went to the fridge for more beer.

I HATE THE DAMN DETROIT LIONS.

I really wanted the Bills to get Pettigrew. The first round was falling perfectly for us. It got to pick 20 and I started thinking that there really wasn't anyone else looking at Pettigrew, so I thought he might just fall into our laps at 28. Then the Commish announced that Detroit picked him. I let out several expletives and went to the fridge for more beer.

Pettigrew=Royal

I thought I over reacted last year when they took Bowens over Owen Schmitt FB. But they still have an opportunity this year for a good TE and FB. Don't get your pantie sin a wad dude.

Pettigrew=Royal

Pettigrew is a dominant blocker who almost never drops the ball. Royal is a useless piece of crap who is too stupid to get his feet feet down in the endzone and drops too many passes. He also could not block my dead grandmother.

Pettigrew>Royal<A steaming pile of bat poop

Me too. That was when my precious trail mix ended up on the Berber...

If Pettigrew is any good, I'll be pissed.

Happy thought:

Detroit doesn't have a pick after #82 until RD6#174. With any luck we'll have picked TE and LB by RD6, will kick their butts in W-L record, and Pettigrew will hold out.

Pettigrew is a dominant blocker who almost never drops the ball. Royal is a useless piece of crap who is too stupid to get his feet feet down in the endzone and drops too many passes. He also could not block my dead grandmother.

Pettigrew>Royal<A steaming pile of bat poop

A steaming pile of bat poop>Detroit+Pettigrew

That pissed me off too. I was upset at that. I wanted Pettigrew on our team so bad. Stupid Lions.