so the bills passed on e brown, p white, m unger & l mccoy

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

7. JAIRUS BYRD Oregon 5-10 203 4.68 3

"Slower version of Jenkins," one scout said. "Can't run. I like him. Safety is where he might end up. He is a good punt returner." When his father, Gill, worked for Green Bay, the son played his first two seasons of high school football in nearby Pulaskia as a running back-defensive back-quarterback before the family moved to St. Louis. Jairus said his goal "was to be better than him." "I think he's a player," Tennessee scouting coordinator Blake Beddingfield said. "The problem is, he just ran so poorly. He could play safety, but you're kind of taking away what he really does best." Tremendous ball skills, evidenced by 17 interceptions and 53 passes defended as a three-year starter. Fourth-year junior with a Wonderlic of 15. "God, he ran terrible," another scout said. "People didn't think he was a great speed guy but it was really disenchanting to see his time. Really a tough kid. Maybe he can be a bump corner. A lot of people look past times."

for jairus byrd?

Yeah. We had already drafted Maybin, have TE, drafted a better C in Wood, and don't need a running back. I thought Brown would have been a terrific pick at 42, but after some consideration I understand why the Bills took Byrd to play safety. Since that was their consideration all along, and not to play him at CB, the pick made sense, particularly in light of the fact that they later reentered the second and drafted Levitre. Buffalo has actually had one heck of a draft so far. I'd say with the pick of Levitre, they are at a B+ right now.

E. Brown = We got a better DE in Mayboin

P. White = We already have a QB

M. Unger = We drafted the best center in the draft with Wood

L. McCoy= We have 3 good RBs already.

I wonder if ANY of this logic went through his mind before he started this thread :huh: