Your grade of the bills 1st 3 pick

Can we let them play first ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please let me know what I can and can't say about newly drafted players between now and camp.

Of course we are going to let them play but they weren't created from dust yesterday, they have played, in college football. Heard of it?

Thus, they have a body of work for us to go with for now. This is kind of what is fun about the draft, cheering the picks you like and going nuts over the ones you don't like. If we all restricted ourselves to gushing praise for every pick, would that be acceptable?

Let's look at it this way.....when that 11th pick came around I am sure we ALL wanted a DE.....we got a DE.....when that 28th pick came around, we all wanted a quality OL.....we got a solid center.......so for the first round you have to give them a B+.....2nd round...that is really really confusing drafting a 4.7 running CB....and I dont care about this FS crap....so 2nd round I give them a D

Really? I thought there were tons of people drooling over Pettigrew. What happened to the TE bandwagon? I was never on it but it ran over my foot often enough.