Hitler hates Bills draft selection

because this is an un needed position to draft when we have MANY OTHER more pressing positions to fill then db depth

our other big needs are LT, TE, and LB. LB and LT can probably be filled in the rest of FA. LB especially. TE is a more troubled need they will have trouble filling. although i didn't want them to pick a corner, this guy looks like a playmaker.

our other big needs are LT, TE, and LB. LB and LT can probably be filled in the rest of FA. LB especially. TE is a more troubled need they will have trouble filling. although i didn't want them to pick a corner, this guy looks like a playmaker.

yes he might be a playmaker and have some talent... im not mocking or knocking him.

i just HATE this pick for the bills needs. we need starters at key positions (LB/TE/T/) and we draft a depth DB. WTF i hate their draft mentality.

and not to mention Evertte brown was still available. wtf. we could have had schobel/maybin/brown/denney. that would be a potentially top 5 rotation in the league. i would love to see a relentless wave of rushers crushing Brady