Just some thoughts before the draft...

..if the Chiefs trade out the #3 pick to the Patriots, then this would be collusion at it's finest and there needs to be a league investigation.

..as much as I would love to have TE Brandon Pettigrew on our team I just think that the TE will be addressed after we take a OG in the 2nd rd. James Casey is more realistic than Pettigrew at this point.

..the Bills will be a HUGE shaker in this draft. There's no way that Russ Brandon let all these holes get created and not have something up his sleeve to address them.

..all three players rumored to be on the market, Chris Kelsay, Roscoe Parrish and Ko Simpson, will be on other teams before today is over.

..our first pick will be someone on the defensive side of the ball. DE is our biggest need and we shouldn't be thinking nothing but addressing this position.

..this board will crash twice in the course of today.

..before this draft concludes the Bills will have drafted a Div II prospect. It's time to get back to the old days.

..I haven't heard a peep about the Dallas Cowboys during this whole predraft but I expect them to do something unexpected before today is over.

..New England cashes in their plethora of picks for a few high quality prospects and keeps their stranglehold on our division.

..Russ Brandon steps up today and shows EVERYBODY that he's for real. He has shades of a Polian.

..we are all going to be shocked and left scratching our heads after today but once the shock wears off in a couple of days it all starts making sense.

..I hope that this is the draft that turns the corner for us and this franchise because if we don't come out with some big time additions then it might be years before we can even think about competing for a play-off appearance.

Enjoy the draft.

..if the Chiefs trade out the #3 pick to the Patriots, then this would be collusion at it's finest and there needs to be a league investigation.

..as much as I would love to have TE Brandon Pettigrew on our team I just think that the TE will be addressed after we take a OG in the 2nd rd. James Casey is more realistic than Pettigrew at this point.

..the Bills will be a HUGE shaker in this draft. There's no way that Russ Brandon let all these holes get created and not have something up his sleeve to address them.

..all three players rumored to be on the market, Chris Kelsay, Roscoe Parrish and Ko Simpson, will be on other teams before today is over.

..our first pick will be someone on the defensive side of the ball. DE is our biggest need and we shouldn't be thinking nothing but addressing this position.

..this board will crash twice in the course of today.

..before this draft concludes the Bills will have drafted a Div II prospect. It's time to get back to the old days.

..I haven't heard a peep about the Dallas Cowboys during this whole predraft but I expect them to do something unexpected before today is over.

..New England cashes in their plethora of picks for a few high quality prospects and keeps their stranglehold on our division.

..Russ Brandon steps up today and shows EVERYBODY that he's for real. He has shades of a Polian.

..we are all going to be shocked and left scratching our heads after today but once the shock wears off in a couple of days it all starts making sense.

..I hope that this is the draft that turns the corner for us and this franchise because if we don't come out with some big time additions then it might be years before we can even think about competing for a play-off appearance.

Enjoy the draft.

I'd say that I shot about 50%. Most importantly I have been a supporter of Russ Brandon and there hasn't been anything that has made me regret it. I think the guy is razor sharp.