If Crabtree falls, we're taking him at #11...

SKOOBY

We watched the undefeated Patriots get derailed by sacks and you want to argue the point that a receiver like Crabtree, who lacks both the size to be a great threat over the middle and the speed to be a deep threat, who will pretty much be mediocre in every way, is going to make us more dynamic than that Pats team? Not only that, but the Pats had the best O line in football. We currently have the worst. Skooby you really are dumb.

We traded the worst LT in the league, so we moved up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We traded the worst LT in the league, so we moved up.

Every post gets dumber and dumber? How dumb can we go? You are now approaching dumbness of historical proportions! Keep going dude the world record is within sight. And your post does little to mitigate the fact that we a) in fact have the worst OL in the NFL and b) you are advocating drafting a WR, which c) goes back to the original point of this post, that being your dumbness.

Every post gets dumber and dumber? How dumb can we go? You are now approaching dumbness of historical proportions! Keep going dude the world record is within sight. And your post does little to mitigate the fact that we a) in fact have the worst OL in the NFL and b) you are advocating drafting a WR, which c) goes back to the original point of this post, that being your dumbness.

Statistically he was but you go ahead and call names to try to make yourself seem more intelligent.

Do you expect him to be available at 11?

There is probably about a 25% chance that he is but the Odd part about this year is alot of FA WR's were available & most of the WR aren't worth early round picks this draft. I think teams are generally focused on the lines or QB's and not WR.

I think the Raiders might even trade their 2nd round pick for Boldin, which is as good as a late first.

There is probably about a 25% chance that he is but the Odd part about this year is alot of WR's are not available or worth early round picks this draft, therefore I think teams are generally focused on the lines or QB's and not WR.

No, there is about a 2% chance.

There is a 99% chance that you're scratching your head thinking about more mindless posts. Quit bein a whore.

No, there is about a 2% chance.

There is a 99% chance that you're scratching your head thinking about more mindless posts. Quit bein a whore.

What if the Raiders trade for Boldin?? Then how does he look?

P.S. The whore part is funny.

Pettigrew is a phenomenal blocker. If he is there at #11, the Bills better take him. Even though he is a TE, would he not make the OL better if he is as good of a blocker as they say? I think so. They have to be looking there. If not they really are a bunch of idiots. They can go LB, DE, LT in that order after that. They certainly do not need a WR and absolutely not at #11.

More fun to watch then the crap we've been served for 5 years, I'm sick of soup.

Seriously? I think Detroit invents new ways to loose games every year. Last year they had a QB that ran 3 yds out of the back of the endzone, trying to throw a pass. If you want to watch that crap by all mean go for it. or hey the new XFL is comming out, or whatever it called. Maybe they will have a moat on the goal line, filled with crocs, now that would be fun.