Great Opportunity for Bills Fans

Hello, I am publishing a book prior to kick off 2009. this being our 50th aniversary I am going to have a contest for all of you. I will collect all submissions of your best TAILGATE story, recipe, and name if yours is one of the 50 chosen. All you have to do is submit your favorite recipe and your favorite "fanmanship" story of 350 words or less. This must be emailed to me prior to May 15th 2009. PM me for address or email to greggcummings@yahoo.com. So good luck to you all. And spread the word.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, and I am going to publish a book prior to kick off 2009. This being our 50th aniversary I am going to have a another contest for all of you. I will collect all submissions of your best TAILGATE RECIPES along with your tag name, and a no more than a 350 word article about your favorite fanmanship story. (Your story can be of a single event or how you became a Bills fan). This must be emailed or mailed to me NO LATER THAN May 15th, 2009. I will create your recipe and eat it, Then select the BEST 49 recipes along with your story to go into My new book. The 50th recepe being mine of course. So if you want to win a chance for your tailgate recipe and story and name to get in print. PM me or send it to greggcummings@yahoo.com. Good Luck

Come on Bills Fans I know you tailgaters are out there. Lets go Buffalo!!!

I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure someone allready did that..or at least Im pretty sure they made a cookbook from the posters..but hey...everybody does a new one each year right..

I have been talking about this with a lot of people for a while, but this is not JUST a cookbook. #1 it is celebrating 50 years of tailgating. The Recipes is something we can take from it and use, the stories are of our Bills fanmanship culture at our tailgates. So no I dont believe it has EVER been done.

So ad your recipe and your fanmanship story and maybe you will win. Good luck.