How much you wanna bet they throw another

some position they do not need like a ......

Running back

or

Safety

or

Wide Receiver

I do not put it past them.....the front office has been severly lacking and the worse thing is they fall in love with how good they think they are in drafting.

As I've stated previously, I think that its a very good possibility. The Bills always manage to throw a curveball into the first few picks and while everyone complains about it when it happens, a year or two down the road, it ends up looking like a good pick. It won't happen at 11, but at 28, I can definitely see a situation where they draft a CB or a WR depending upon who else is available at that pick. They're in good shape right now at both positions, but Owens is a one-year rental and McGee will be 30 next year. Both will be significant needs moving forward and the Bills might just decide to get it over with now.

Percy Harvin! HA, that would be terrible. I bet they do take a RB in the 3rd / 4th, because, hey, we do every year! Where is Chris Ellis in all of this btw - wasnt HE supposed to be the DE of the future??? The more and more i think about it, i think OLB is the pick, and i think Mathews is their targeted man, even if Cushing is still there. Here's to hoping Aaron Curry miraculously falls in all the OT / QB drama of the top 10....