We will NOT take a LT

The difference there is that he SIGNED for the less offer and wasnt going to do so here...he played hard ball here to either get the absurd contract or traded...

There is zero proof of that, and no indication whatsoever he wouldn't have signed here for that, or that the Bills were close to offering that. There was a lot of indication that he just wanted to be paid, 10 mil is what he wanted, was asking for (from Michael Smith and Mike Lombardi), it was the going rate for the top LTs (because of what Gross just signed for), and that he wanted to be paid in the top 1-2 in the league.

Dude, you are an idiot...I never said Buffalo was going after Cassel, I reported direct from the source info that said we had interest in him...and that was confirmed a few days later in the media...

And if you dont think Peters wanted out of Buffalo, thats fine...but as far as I am concerned, his actions clearly indicated that he did not want to be here after he demanded an unreasonable contract that was higher than the one the Bills balked at the year before he had a terrible year...

And I am sure you and a few posters are the only ones who give a dam about "how they look" after trading a LT and then drafting an LT...The FO could care less what you think...they will go after the player that best serves this team, not the player that makes the best PR move, and you are a complete fool if you think otherwise...

The ignorance of your post is you act as if we traded away a guy who was happy and ready to play just to replace him in the draft...The FO had no choice in the matter, Peters wasnt going to play, and the FO clearly felt he is NOT worth the money he wanted, and I for one agree...

You gotta relax!

Well I'm not going to stoop to your level and call you names over opinions on a message board (which is beyond funny IMO), I will disagree with you.

This team doesn't car how they look? I think that is all Ralph cares about. Ralph has proved he cares about only money. He kept Jauron after three 7-9 seasons. He then (which many believed was to sell tickets) signed TO. He does care about how this team looks on the outside. This is a business.

And do you honestly think the Bills have no plans for a replacement tackle in place. You can't trade your LT and "hope" that an LT is still available where you draft.

Peter's wasn't going to play? You know that? Unbelievable! You just can't help but turn your opinions into facts.