Well, I'm going down the tubes but I don't give a sh--,

During these depressed times it's easy to wallow in misery but the Bills still give me a thrill. No matter what happens tomorrow, and I'm sure that I'll be shocked and disappointed, the Bills continue to be a bright spot in my life. I'm sure that I'm not much different than most, economicly maybe a lot worse off but I know this, I know that the majority of you maniacs are creaming your jeans about tomorrow. I hope that we all come away from this draft with a lot of satisfaction and optimism because it sure is needed! Enjoy the draft folks. Go Bills!

During these depressed times it's easy to wallow in misery but the Bills still give me a thrill. No matter what happens tomorrow, and I'm sure that I'll be shocked and disappointed, the Bills continue to be a bright spot in my life. I'm sure that I'm not much different than most, economicly maybe a lot worse off but I know this, I know that the majority of you maniacs are creaming your jeans about tomorrow. I hope that we all come away from this draft with a lot of satisfaction and optimism because it sure is needed! Enjoy the draft folks. Go Bills!

Amen. Its a little bit sad but I always have the Bills to look forward to. They might break my heart year after year...but I'll keep coming back for more!!

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Just say NO to Pettigrew!!! I want all three of our first three picks spent on the o-line and d-line...unless curry slips to us...

Guest dog14787

Its like the night before Christmas with all the gifts piled under the tree, everyone knows what they want, but we may not get it no matter how hard we beg because sometimes Santa/FO can play cruel tricks on you. :thumbsup:

Vote Yes for Brandon Pettigrew and help make our football team better. :thumbsup:

Its like the night before Christmas with all the gifts piled under the tree, everyone knows what they want, but we may not get it no matter how hard we beg because sometimes Santa/FO can play cruel tricks on you. :lol:

Vote Yes for Brandon Pettigrew and help make our football team better. :thumbsup:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Its like the night before Christmas with all the gifts piled under the tree, everyone knows what they want, but we may not get it no matter how hard we beg because sometimes Santa/FO can play cruel tricks on you. :lol:

Yeah, it's just too bad they switched opening presents from noon to 4pm :thumbsup:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

NOOOO!

In all seriousness Pettigrew is an amazing talent. I'm just tired of have mediocre or sub par o-lines and d-lines...I want our big boys to push people off the ball for a change!!!

Hell Thurman and the K-Gun wouldn't have been near as effective if our oline wasn't blowing people up on every play...

Guest dog14787
NOOOO!

In all seriousness Pettigrew is an amazing talent. I'm just tired of have mediocre or sub par o-lines and d-lines...I want our big boys to push people off the ball for a change!!!

Hell Thurman and the K-Gun wouldn't have been near as effective if our oline wasn't blowing people up on every play...

I agree we need an O-line but Pettigrew can really block well and if you remember correctly, Jim Kelly loved hitting his Tight Ends.

Wooohooooooo! There are no wins and losses tomorrow...it should be a day of pure pleasure. Don't let anything get in the way of that. Enjoy the weekend to the fullest, fellas, cause its the best day our Bills will have till September.

You have yourself a fine weekend, Tipster. GO BILLS!

I find the draft is a day for hope for NFL fans myself included. Hopefully there is some excitement for us tomorrow. Go Bills!

Tipster I hope things get better for you.

Wooohooooooo! There are no wins and losses tomorrow...it should be a day of pure pleasure. Don't let anything get in the way of that. Enjoy the weekend to the fullest, fellas, cause its the best day our Bills will have till September.

You have yourself a fine weekend, Tipster. GO BILLS!

I find the draft is a day for hope for NFL fans myself included. Hopefully there is some excitement for us tomorrow. Go Bills!

Tipster I hope things get better for you.

Thanks fellas, I sure do appreciate that. That's the spirit Big Bad Boone, I feel the same way. We can enjoy tomorrow completely. Isn't that great?!

Thanks BillsFan74 but don't worry, I'm a Bills' fan and in the words of the late great Tim Russert we have a way of picking ourselves up and dusting ourselves off. I'm not gonna lay down and neither are the Bills. Go Bills!

I'll be getting up early to follow the happenings on the internet.

What the hell is it about the Bills that has me hooked so bad?

I'll be getting up early to follow the happenings on the internet.

What time does it start? (East Coast US time.)

What the hell is it about the Bills that has me hooked so bad?

Yeah, me too. I'm in Japan. It starts at like 5:00 AM here. Think I might just pass on the first hour or so.

Yeah, that's pretty damn early.

Especially since the top 10 seems to take so long.

I just found out that it'll be on 8am local time. Perfect.

Sunday morning coffee while following TBD and the draft online.

Yeah, me too. I'm in Japan. It starts at like 5:00 AM here. Think I might just pass on the first hour or so.

We need a Pete Metzelaars type guy again. Someone who can blow people off the line. For the longest time i wanted a good DE or OLB but the best ones might already be gone by the time our #11 comes around. Pettigrew might still be there tho. And he is far and away the best TE available. Lets solidify this position (no one is a sure bet) but he has the potential to be a good quality player. The top DE's and top tackles all have big question marks. Pettigrew has the fewest question marks compared to to them. He is the best bet. Cushing might work out well for us too. But we need a Metzelaars to push people around, to open holes and to make some clutch catches when we need them. We've needed a good quality TE for years now. I think our coaching staff has enough confidence in our current O-line, that's why ther ended up letting Peters go. What do u think?