Bill pick at 11

JinWPB

LMAO...in almost every highlight, the offense had a succesful play, including a TD...

Sure he got there quick, but didnt make a play...lmao...what a stupid highlight video...

I see you dont know much about football. The DE isnt always going to get the qb sack...things happen alot faster than what you think. Its all about constant pressure either on the qb and in the backfield. There was many plays where he was scorching the left tackle. And there was some where he got to the qb or forced him to move out of the pocket. Its people like you that give the good bloggers a bad rap.

I see you dont know much about football. The DE isnt always going to get the qb sack...things happen alot faster than what you think. Its all about constant pressure either on the qb and in the backfield. There was many plays where he was scorching the left tackle. And there was some where he got to the qb or forced him to move out of the pocket. Its people like you that give the good bloggers a bad rap.

Give me a break...considering I played football in college, I think I know how the game works...

But you are missing the point...ITS A HIGHLIGHT VIDEO...not a game tape...you are telling me they dont have enough highlights of him making plays, that they have to fill a highlight of video of Wake Forest clips of him ALMOST making a play? Plays where the offense converted...even scored a freaking TD...

These are the best plays he had? Near tackles...not to mention, if you knew anything about football you would see he over pursured several times, including the one on the TD, and missed what should have been tackles...

I will say again, that was not the most impressive highlight video...but someone like you who just looks at how fast a player moves will probably think this was a great video...

i only watched half of the video clip. is seems pretty explosive, but he was offside on atleast 2 of those plays. also i noticed he missed tackles on the qb a few times

This highlite clip is better, I think -

Everett Brown

(from yesterday's TSW E. Brown thread - link)

Guy looks like he could dominate - would not mind seeing him in a Bills uniform at all. :thumbsup:

Give me a break...considering I played football in college, I think I know how the game works...

But you are missing the point...ITS A HIGHLIGHT VIDEO...not a game tape...you are telling me they dont have enough highlights of him making plays, that they have to fill a highlight of video of Wake Forest clips of him ALMOST making a play? Plays where the offense converted...even scored a freaking TD...

These are the best plays he had? Near tackles...not to mention, if you knew anything about football you would see he over pursured several times, including the one on the TD, and missed what should have been tackles...

I will say again, that was not the most impressive highlight video...but someone like you who just looks at how fast a player moves will probably think this was a great video...

Sure ya did! I bet you played water boy. Football isnt a hard concept and I too played the game. And what I saw was a young man who was playing at a high level. And FYI...wake forest football has come a long way, hence Aaron Curry.

Name one DE who never over pursued...your knit picking now. Even Bruce Smith and Phil Hansen have been guilty of that crime. It happens when your that large and moving that fast.