It's been a while since I've been flamed.

Virgil

First off, let me say that I know we have greater needs right now. However, I don't see us being a Superbowl contender this year.

With that, if the asking price for Boldin has dropped to a second and a conditional next year, I'm all over it. TO is going to be a one year fix. Sure, maybe SJ will step up, but he's not Boldin. His level of production, speed, and age are not normally available and if you need to get him a year early to set yourself up for years to come, make it happen.

Flame on.

The pass rush and pass protection doesn't think much of your idea. :thumbsup:

The problem with that thinking is that is this team is VOID of top level talent. We have no one to build around. We have no one that makes the scrub next to him better.

We next some upper eschelon players on this team 1st because that is where our need lies. If it is Boldin to start with? So be it. But this team better start collecting some playmakers if they ever want to be above 0.500 again.

The problem with that thinking is that is this team is VOID of top level talent. We have no one to build around. We have no one that makes the scrub next to him better.

We next some upper eschelon players on this team 1st because that is where our need lies. If it is Boldin to start with? So be it. But this team better start collecting some playmakers if they ever want to be above 0.500 again.

The money invested in Boldin and Evans would be ridiculous. Combine that with a QB and OC who are in love with the dink and dunk passing game and I just don't see a very big ROI.

The money invested in Boldin and Evans would be ridiculous. Combine that with a QB and OC who are in love with the dink and dunk passing game and I just don't see a very big ROI.

Apparently you have never seen Boldin play...thats his specialty and would be the IDEAL fit for our system...there is NO PLAYER in the 2nd round of the draft that could impact this team as much as Boldin who will be a HOF when he is done. I say trade for Boldin and either move or cut T.O.

Dont get me wrong, I actually like the T.O. signing, but I would rather a much better and younger WR in Boldin...