2. Michael Johnson DE

3. Marcus Freeman LB

4. Kraig Urbik G

4. Chip Vaughn S

5. Antonio Appleby LB

6. Edwin Williams C

7. Drew Willy QB

Takers?

Pass. I don't like Oher at #11, LB isn't as pressing with the FA's out there, and TE is completely ignored. But I appreciate the effort.

There are FOUR guys with serious bust potential in that draft: Oher (intelligence), Cushing (workout warrior), Johnson (underachiever) and Urbick (same).

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can call out some workout warriors if you want, but explain to me how a guy that was a productive, consistent, versitile 4-year starter at 3 different positions is deserving of that label. If you don't think his skill set translates to the NFL game, that's one thing, but to call him a workout warrior is simply misguided, in my opinion.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can call out some workout warriors if you want, but explain to me how a guy that was a productive, consistent, versitile 4-year starter at 3 different positions is deserving of that label. If you don't think his skill set translates to the NFL game, that's one thing, but to call him a workout warrior is simply misguided, in my opinion.

Apparently anyone who hits the gym hard is now a "workout warrior"... :thumbsup:

DRAFT:

1a. Tyson Jackson DE

1b. Brian Cushing LB

2. The Undertaker SS

3. Marcus Freeman LB

4. Kraig Urbik G

4. John Cena LB

5. Antonio Appleby LB

6. Edwin Williams C

7. Dr.Seuss K

Takers?

Haha, your self-hating humor is appreciated.