Lombardi hearing pass rusher at 11

I'm starting to agree. I think Maybin is far more explosive and intriguing, but Ayers is the safer pick and this team can't afford to miss in this draft. Ayers name will be called at 11, I'm almost certain.

For the second time in as many posts, I hope you're wrong. 3 sacks his senior season. But Texas boys are "coddled," so Orapko is out?? Give me a break.

For the second time in as many posts, I hope you're wrong. 3 sacks his senior season. But Texas boys are "coddled," so Orapko is out?? Give me a break.

And once again, you are projecting onto me your frustrations with the team, as if I have any degree of control over what they've done or will do. I suspect this is a problem you have in other areas of your life, where you blame and hold people responsible for all kinds of things that they have absolutely nothing to do with. Again, I'm not advocating any of this. I'm predicting what I think will happen, and each time I do that, it provokes a response from you that evidences severe emotional instability.

I'm starting to agree. I think Maybin is far more explosive and intriguing, but Ayers is the safer pick and this team can't afford to miss in this draft. Ayers name will be called at 11, I'm almost certain.

The last thing I would call Ayers is a 'safe pick'. When the college regular season ended in November, no one thought he'd be anything more than a 3rd rounder.

The last thing I would call Ayers is a 'safe pick'. When the college regular season ended in November, no one thought he'd be anything more than a 3rd rounder.

He's definitely inexperienced, but he's more complete and seems to be getting better and better. Maybe I misspoke: I think the Bills view him as a safe pick, not necessarily my view.

PLEASE stop the AYERS talk. good size and good combine. Oversized DE good against the run, average pass rusher. HE DOES NOT CURE THE BILLS PASS RUSH NEEDS.

If they dont get double digit sacks in college, they probably wont in the NFL. Im praying we dont take this guy at 11.

Im tellin you all...E Brown is the purest rusher in the draft. 10 pounds and he is potentially golden.

I still fear that the Bills will take Pettigrew at #11, but I hope the selection is a DE. If it is, I expect that they will try to trade up from #28 to nab Pettigrew with their second pick in the first round.

It will be Ayers and Pettigrew at 28.

I actually would not be suprised if there was a bit of discussion between the Bills and Eagles over 21, Bills saying we'll take 28 if you agree not to grab Pettigrew at 21, Eagles say...OK, because staying at 21 gives them a better at RB Moreno or Wells.

PLEASE stop the AYERS talk. good size and good combine. Oversized DE good against the run, average pass rusher. HE DOES NOT CURE THE BILLS PASS RUSH NEEDS.

If they dont get double digit sacks in college, they probably wont in the NFL. Im praying we dont take this guy at 11.

Im tellin you all...E Brown is the purest rusher in the draft. 10 pounds and he is potentially golden.

I hate Ayers as a pick as well. He is a one year starter as well. Maybe he will be a good pro but I don't want to risk it. Look at Kelsay and Denney's resume. They had twice the production. IMO, Ayers is the black Kelsey.

And this stuff that these media guys here is BS most of the time. Why would you let it get out that you want to player the day before a draft? If anything you float the wrong player to throw other teams off. This is BS IMO.

I actually would not be suprised if there was a bit of discussion between the Bills and Eagles over 21, Bills saying we'll take 28 if you agree not to grab Pettigrew at 21, Eagles say...OK, because staying at 21 gives them a better at RB Moreno or Wells.

Inetersting thought and not that crazy. But the problem with this is that the Bills & Eagles had no control over what a team like Atlanta (before getting TG) would do.

But it's starting to look more and more like BP might be there at #28.

Inetersting thought and not that crazy. But the problem with this is that the Bills & Eagles had no control over what a team like Atlanta (before getting TG) would do.

But it's starting to look more and more like BP might be there at #28.

I think the Jets will take Pettigrew if they lose out on Sanchez (which appears likely). Although they should draft Wells instead. But they're the Jets.

Hope you're right and I think you are. :thumbsup: