Awesome time with Jeff Kemp

I had a great experience last week spending three days with former NFL Quarterback Jeff Kemp. He was in Montana speaking at community prayer breakfasts in Great Falls and Billings. I drove to Great Falls, had dinner with him and four other guys, attending his speech at Great Falls in front of 400 people, drove back with him to Billings the next day, where he had dinner with our group and spoke the next morning to 500 attending the breakfast. After speaking to a smaller group, he had lunch with me, my son and two other guys before going to the airport.

His speech was wonderfully recieved. Jeff Kemp was gracious and approachable, and had a great testimony as a Christian. On the drive we talked about sports, politics, family, God and several other topics. He is very well read and intelligent.

Jeff is very humble and took the time to email me a couple of times this week as a followup to his visit. He also took the time to speak to a lot of people individually in both Billings and Great Falls.

All in all it was a great experience. Jeff had a positive influence on everyone he met in Montana. Class guy and neat to see.

Please keep Jack Kemp in your thoughts and prayers as he is struggling with his cancer.

I had a great experience last week spending three days with former NFL Quarterback Jeff Kemp. He was in Montana speaking at community prayer breakfasts in Great Falls and Billings. I drove to Great Falls, had dinner with him and four other guys, attending his speech at Great Falls in front of 400 people, drove back with him to Billings the next day, where he had dinner with our group and spoke the next morning to 500 attending the breakfast. After speaking to a smaller group, he had lunch with me, my son and two other guys before going to the airport.

His speech was wonderfully recieved. Jeff Kemp was gracious and approachable, and had a great testimony as a Christian. On the drive we talked about sports, politics, family, God and several other topics. He is very well read and intelligent.

Jeff is very humble and took the time to email me a couple of times this week as a followup to his visit. He also took the time to speak to a lot of people individually in both Billings and Great Falls.

All in all it was a great experience. Jeff had a positive influence on everyone he met in Montana. Class guy and neat to see.

Please keep Jack Kemp in your thoughts and prayers as he is struggling with his cancer.

Thanks - great story. Prayers for #15.

to those of us who were around then, Jack Kemp was a hero much like Jim Kelly is thought of today...... This team was dominant, much like the superbowl run teams, in fact probably better in comparison to their competition, their front seven were awesome, and kemp was a all pro quarterback in the AFL