Brandon's Offseason Strategy

???????////

He just mixed up a few of his words around. What he WANTED to say was "I wanted you to know that while it's not TSW policy to shoot retarded posters, it is not out of the question. And yes, I am a retarded poster."

better? :thumbsup:

???????////

He just mixed up a few of his words around. What he WANTED to say was "I wanted you to know that while it's not TSW policy to shoot retarded posters, it is not out of the question. And yes, I am a retarded poster."

better? :lol:

If they are shooting retarded posters, you get the first bullet.

Awww, you're all breakin' my heart! :lol::sick:

It was a line from Dilbert. Relax, people. But hey, if you want to encourage posts like this...

Have some compassion, maybe he's suffering from depression. :thumbsup:

You know, your bitterness towards J.P. Losman as a person is unnecessarily petty. He didn't intentionally screw up the Bills. He didn't hold out for a contract or a bonus or anything like that. He tried his best and failed. Good riddance to a bad player, but a bad person he was not.

Season ticket sales are flatulent.

Offseason trades were gassy.

Russ Brandon's son, Rip, is on line toot.

PUNCH!!

Awww, you're all breakin' my heart! :lol::sick:

It was a line from Dilbert. Relax, people. But hey, if you want to encourage posts like this...

You know, your bitterness towards J.P. Losman as a person is unnecessarily petty. He didn't intentionally screw up the Bills. He didn't hold out for a contract or a bonus or anything like that. He tried his best and failed. Good riddance to a bad player, but a bad person he was not.

What he said. :thumbsup:

Awww, you're all breakin' my heart! :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Leave it to this guy to turn a perfectly light hearted post into a JP Losman thread.

You sir, are a MAROON!