Bill's best chance.

JinWPB

This years draft seems a good chance to fill multiple holes on both sides of the ball with starting quality and impact players . There doesn't seem to be a big drop off in talent across the board as in recent drafts especially in our real areas of need (DE, OLB,TE)as seen by the wide ranging mocks.

Adding to that I think the Bills stand an excellent chance of moving back from #11 and still getting the impact players they need this year. If 1 or 2 of the QB's fall to us ( Josh F.) , or if Detroit goes OT in RND 1, there could be a trade with;

Denver 12

Wash 13

Jets 17

Tampa 19

Detroit 20

Minn 22

Tenn 30

As GM I wouldn't trade back too far unless trading back up for "our guy" was an option also.

Anyway this years draft could prove to be a real nail biter for GM's and pretty entertaining for us junkies.

This years draft seems a good chance to fill multiple holes on both sides of the ball with starting quality and impact players . There doesn't seem to be a big drop off in talent across the board as in recent drafts especially in our real areas of need (DE, OLB,TE)as seen by the wide ranging mocks.

Adding to that I think the Bills stand an excellent chance of moving back from #11 and still getting the impact players they need this year. If 1 or 2 of the QB's fall to us ( Josh F.) , or if Detroit goes OT in RND 1, there could be a with;

Denver 12

Wash 13

Jets 17

Tampa 19

Detroit 20

Minn 22

Tenn 30

As GM I wouldn't trade back too far unless trading back up for "our guy" was an option also.

Anyway this years draft could prove to be a real nail biter for GM's and pretty entertaining for us junkies.

I love the way this draft turns out. Just so happens that if Sanchez falls to us we may have phones ringing off the hook from Wash, NYJ, Tampa, or maybe Detroit if they dont pick Stafford 1st overall.