Going to the NFL Draft?

rpcolosi

Just curious if anyone is planning on waiting in line tomorrow to get tickets and go to the event. I'll be there in a Trent Throwback along with the biggest seahwaks fan (literally, he is 6'6) ever. Just getting a gauge on whether I'll be the only one booing our first pick (who, hopefully won't be pettigrew or a reach for a DB).

Just curious if anyone is planning on waiting in line tomorrow to get tickets and go to the event. I'll be there in a Trent Throwback along with the biggest seahwaks fan (literally, he is 6'6) ever. Just getting a gauge on whether I'll be the only one booing our first pick (who, hopefully won't be pettigrew or a reach for a DB).

rpcolosi,

I will be there with a freind and plan on meeting a few others from here also. What time are you going to be there and waiting in line? If you want you can pass along your contact information and Ill give you a call and we can try and meet up.

The wife and I will be joing mrags and MarkVader in line tomorrow evening.

Hey Devl,

I spoke with Mark last night and let him know that I wont be getting into NYC until about 9pm and wouldnt be at Radio City until about 10(hoping earlier with traffic). Ill make sure I give you and/or Mark a call when our flight lands. Hopefully we can sneak up with you guys at some point when we get there.

Hey Devl,

I spoke with Mark last night and let him know that I wont be getting into NYC until about 9pm and wouldnt be at Radio City until about 10(hoping earlier with traffic). Ill make sure I give you and/or Mark a call when our flight lands. Hopefully we can sneak up with you guys at some point when we get there.

I'm sure you can join us in line, I don't think anybody will put up much of a fuss. just give me a call when you get to times square.

Again....anybody that'll be in NYC can come to the NYCBBB Draft Party, we'll have a bar packed with Bills/football fans:

"The specials will still run from 1pm-8pm and seats are on a first come first serve basis. McFadden's will have the pre-draft coverage on for you fellow draft nuts.

Again, the special are:

$35 - All the draft beer you can drink and wings you can eat

$25 - All the Bud/Bud Lite draft you can drink and wings you can eat

$20 - All the pop you can drink and wings you can eat

$1 off all mixed drinkspm-8pm and seats will be on a first come first serve basis."

www.nycbbb.com