Andre Smith @ 11 Alex Mack @ 28 DE Johnson in 2nd?

I am not into college football at all and missed the combine cuz of school. I am always clueless when the draft comes around but I found a mock draft picking these three. I jsut wanted to get some thoughts. I know a lot of people want Pettigrew but with TO here what how would you guys feel with this draft? Do you think Johnson will drop that low?

LMK

Thanks

I am not into college football at all and missed the combine cuz of school. I am always clueless when the draft comes around but I found a mock draft picking these three. I jsut wanted to get some thoughts. I know a lot of people want Pettigrew but with TO here what how would you guys feel with this draft? Do you think Johnson will drop that low?

LMK

Thanks

Sounds good i think... and TE in the third.... AND THE REST TO JAX FOR HENDERSON ;-)

LMK

Thanks

Ideal draft AKAIC.

Smith, Mack, and Johnson would be a great draft. I don't think the Bills will draft two OL in their first three picks though. It would be a GREAT year to do it because of the talent.

If the Bills were able to get an OL (a guard or center), a LB, and a DE with those first three picks I'd be really happy.

I would want a pass rusher in round 1 doesnt matter what pick

Exactly. Think of all the fun "3rd and 29" conversions we'd miss seeing our defense give up. Spend those picks on O linemen and tight ends. If there's anything left, bring in another receiver.

LMK

Thanks

This is just my semi-educated opinion here, so take it for what it's worth:

- A. Smith will almost certainly be gone by (at the latest) pick No. 9

- Mack is a good player, but most feel there isn't a significant difference between him and the other 2 top centers, Max Unger of Oregon and Eric Wood of Louisville (whom I happen to like the best of the 3). Because there isn't a drop off in ability, it would make more sense to pass on him at 28. The likelihood is that at least 2 of the 3 top centers will be there at 42.

- I have Johnson dropping all the way to 48. He's an incredible athlete but he's just invisible during games for huge stretches, which should prompt a lot of teams to pass on him. I personally don't want any part of him.

Enjoy the draft!

I think the Bills have a trade in place with Jax if who they want falls to #8. Andre Smith could be that guy. I don't know if the Bills would draft an interior OL at #28 if they get Smith because he might start out at one of the Guard positions. I think they'd go defense at #28 in that scenario unless Pettigrew is there at #28.

I think the Bills have a trade in place with Jax if who they want falls to #8. Andre Smith could be that guy. I don't know if the Bills would draft an interior OL at #28 if they get Smith because he might start out at one of the Guard positions. I think they'd go defense at #28 in that scenario unless Pettigrew is there at #28.

A trade in playe with Jax für Mr. Henderson would be better... i do not like to move up. Its too much expensive. It will cost our 2nd, or not ?

A trade in playe with Jax für Mr. Henderson would be better... i do not like to move up. Its too much expensive. It will cost our 2nd, or not ?

2 4th rounders according to trade chart. Jax is rumored to want out of the top 10 and Bills supposedly took a 4th and 6th instead of a 3rd for Peters. Could not mean anything but seems to be some smoke there.

Andre Smith should be gone before 11 - perhaps as high as 3 to KC....Anyway, I would take Mack at 28, but the Bills may not value him that high and already picked up our center of the future form the Panthers 2nd string....

Anyway, I am praying that a player falls to 11 that will want to make some team trade up, letting us get another 2nd rounder int he process. I think this draft is deep on mediocrity and thin at the top ranks, so I would rather pick 4 middle of the road guys hoping that 2 pan out as opposed ot reaching for someone at 11 and hoping for the best....

LMK

Thanks

Bust city. Population: 292,648.

This is just my semi-educated opinion here, so take it for what it's worth:

- A. Smith will almost certainly be gone by (at the latest) pick No. 9

- Mack is a good player, but most feel there isn't a significant difference between him and the other 2 top centers, Max Unger of Oregon and Eric Wood of Louisville (whom I happen to like the best of the 3). Because there isn't a drop off in ability, it would make more sense to pass on him at 28. The likelihood is that at least 2 of the 3 top centers will be there at 42.

- I have Johnson dropping all the way to 48. He's an incredible athlete but he's just invisible during games for huge stretches, which should prompt a lot of teams to pass on him. I personally don't want any part of him.

Enjoy the draft!

You sir, have come across as having more than a "semi-educated" opinion. I do, however, differ on your opinion of Oher (although you've undoubtedly seen more of him than I have), and hope both him and Smith are gone by #11. I like the thought on the centers though, and would love to take one at #42 (Mack is rated the highest but I couldn't tell you the differences between him, Wood, and Unger except that Unger apparently got blown up in the Senior Bowl). I know you're not big on Orapko, but I have to think he's the best 4-3 DE out there and am willing to have egg on my face two years from now if he doesn't pan out. That would leave #28 for an OT, right? Britton or Beatty? And/or Loadholt in the 3rd?

Andre Smith should be gone before 11 - perhaps as high as 3 to KC....Anyway, I would take Mack at 28, but the Bills may not value him that high and already picked up our center of the future form the Panthers 2nd string....

There's no way Smith goes to KC...

You sir, have come across as having more than a "semi-educated" opinion. I do, however, differ on your opinion of Oher (although you've undoubtedly seen more of him than I have), and hope both him and Smith are gone by #11. I like the thought on the centers though, and would love to take one at #42 (Mack is rated the highest but I couldn't tell you the differences between him, Wood, and Unger except that Unger apparently got blown up in the Senior Bowl). I know you're not big on Orapko, but I have to think he's the best 4-3 DE out there and am willing to have egg on my face two years from now if he doesn't pan out. That would leave #28 for an OT, right? Britton or Beatty? And/or Loadholt in the 3rd?

There's a first-time for everything, you know.

Seriously though, if it's a tackle at 28 it's likely to be Beattly, with Britton gone at 22 to Minnesota (call it a hunch). If Buffalo passes on OTs at both 11 and 28, they could target Loadholdt, but he'll go in round 2 on size and potential alone, so if they want him they better get him at 42.

I really don't see the Bills using their top picks on the O-Line; maybe #42 on Wood/Mack/Unger. They believe they might have struck gold again, this time with Bell, and they really like Kirk Chambers. I hope we use #11 on a pass rusher, and #28 on a linebacker - if Laurinaitis is available then they'd hop all over it.

I really don't see the Bills using their top picks on the O-Line; maybe #42 on Wood/Mack/Unger. They believe they might have struck gold again, this time with Bell, and they really like Kirk Chambers. I hope we use #11 on a pass rusher, and #28 on a linebacker - if Laurinaitis is available then they'd hop all over it.

That very well may be their thought process, but wouldn't it be wiser to hedge that bet and take a tackle prospect on the first day just in case Bell performs like a guy drafted in the 7th round? After all, it's kind of crazy to believe they have something in Bell when he hasn't played a down of competitive NFL football.