They shot at Dog!!!

WWVaBeach

Yep, the pride of Colorado Springs... :thumbsup:

Paintball guns. WTF!!!??!? Based on the section of town this happened in, it doesn't really surprise me. If you go into that part of town brandishing a paintball gun and hoping to apprehend someone, you're going to get what you ask for.

I really wish Dog and his white-trash clan would just stay out in Hawaii and quit bringing their three-ring circus to town.

Last point of unintentional comedy: The bondsman's name.... Bobby Brown! :lol:

Yep, the pride of Colorado Springs... :thumbsup:

Paintball guns. WTF!!!??!? Based on the section of town this happened in, it doesn't really surprise me. If you go into that part of town brandishing a paintball gun and hoping to apprehend someone, you're going to get what you ask for.

I really wish Dog and his white-trash clan would just stay out in Hawaii and quit bringing their three-ring circus to town.

Last point of unintentional comedy: The bondsman's name.... Bobby Brown! :lol:

I haven't watched the show in some time. What are they doing in Co?

I haven't watched the show in some time. What are they doing in Co?

I haven't watched it in quite awhile either, but evidently he's (Dwyane Chapman) good friends with this bondsman and whenever he's having problems tracking down one of his "customers" he calls in Chapman to hunt him down. Sometimes they bring the whole camera crew, sometimes not, but regardless it always turns into a huge sh*tshow when they get here.

Chapman I guess also lived in Denver awhile before he moved to Hawaii. I've got a friend I work with who went to high school with Leeland here in town and he was a real gem in school as well. The whole family is a bunch of white-trash hicks from what I've been told by people who've lived here a long time.