A dream for the next 3 days

would be if we could realy sign John Henderson from Jacksonville and Tony Scheffler from Denver for both a 4th Rounder....

Then QB Mark Sanchez falls to Nr. 11......the Jets or Bucs trade up with us to grab him. We would get their 1st and their 2nd.

With our then first (Nr. 17 or 19) wo could grab OT M. Oher...with our Nr. 28 we take C A. Mack / M. Unger.

With our two second Rounders we take a DE und OLB. With our 3rd.... i do not know....take what you want... ,-)

How is the chance this could happen ? 5 % ? ,-)

would be if we could realy sign John Henderson from Jacksonville and Tony Scheffler from Denver for both a 4th Rounder....

Then QB Mark Sanchez falls to Nr. 11......the Jets or Bucs trade up with us to grab him. We would get their 1st and their 2nd.

With our then first (Nr. 17 or 19) wo could grab OT M. Oher...with our Nr. 28 we take C A. Mack / M. Unger.

With our two second Rounders we take a DE und OLB. With our 3rd.... i do not know....take what you want... ,-)

Welcome to the board. I don't know about the odds, but I would love it. :lol:

I dreamed a dream...... :lol: