Big Question?

I just had a think: I've been obsessing over the last three or four weeks about the draft and picks, trading spots, and F.A. signings, and how good the Bills roster can be in this up-coming season, and out of left field like a K.O. punch I think: Can the Bills win with Dick J.? Is this the coach that is going to bring us a Super Bowl victory?

All I can do is hope, because I have absolutely no faith or intuition that he can.

I just had a think: I've been obsessing over the last three or four weeks about the draft and picks, trading spots, and F.A. signings, and how good the Bills roster can be in this up-coming season, and out of left field like a K.O. punch I think: Can the Bills win with Dick J.? Is this the coach that is going to bring us a Super Bowl victory?

All I can do is hope, because I have absolutely no faith or intuition that he can.

You don't have to many of those things, do you? :lol:

Guest dog14787

Just making the playoff's would be nice. :)

I think we have the QB that can take us to the Superbowl and win it. :lol:

Ive been racking my brains on this one myself...I stare at the draft list and I cant see many teams that would need to move up into #11 to get a guy they need...maybe the jets, if they are targeting Freeman and think Denver will grab him at #12..but if that is the case, do the Bills really want to trade there pick to a division rival?..even more so is do the Bills want to give them what could be a franchise QB?...another one is maybe the Lions at #20...maybe the Bills can talk them into moveing up to take OT Smith instead of them waiting till #20 and hopeing Beatty or Britton are there for them...only problem is, is that the Lions only have a few picks...they would have to give Buffalo there #20 and there 1st 3rd for the #11 atleast... this would atleast give the Lions there franchise QB and there franchise LT and then they can grab whater in round 2 and there other round 3 and be done..hmm sounds good....we could then grab Pettigrew at #20 and then English at #28...whats the Lions phone #..maybe I'll call em and get it started.

You don't have to many of those things, do you? :lol:

Don't be mean. You're gonna hurt his feeling. :)