Hey Sabre's Fans...

devldog131

for securing the President's trophy for my Sharks with that brutal beating of the Boston Bruins(alliteration is fun!) at the end of the season.

GO SHARKS!!

The Preisdents Trophy doesnt mean much when you get knocked out in the first round

Gee, isn't that what the Sabres won 2 years ago?! Well, the old Sabre philosophy kicked in after that season "Once you've got someone good...get rid of them". I'm still very surprised that Larry Quinn & Darcy Regier still have jobs. Failing to re-sign Drury and/or Briere, and failing to get replacements for them is the reason why the Sabres went from 1st in the NHL, to 10th in the Eastern Conference 2 years in a row. Great job Quinn & Regier :lol::beer:

for securing the President's trophy for my Sharks with that brutal beating of the Boston Bruins(alliteration is fun!) at the end of the season.

GO SHARKS!!

Yeah they win the season series against Boston (even though the last game was a throw away for Boston), the top team in the East. And they beat SJ, the top team in the West. Went to that one, what a wild and entertaining game. But they can't beat the bottom teams in the East, great job Sabres.... :lol:

GO SHARKS!!

So this means what exactly? That they'll be able to show that trophy round the golf course next week? I don't think that's the trophy the really wanted. You must be a Bills fan too right? :thumbsup:

For those of us suffering from playoff hockey withdrawal...

Enjoy...

Haha I don't know if any of you guys saw it but Umberger got BLASTED again last night in the Detroit game. I gotta give that man props for toughness though, he did go back in the game and score the lone blue jackets goal.

GO SHARKS!!

Maybe if you would have posted this before being down two games against the 8th seed it would mean something.

Maybe if you would have posted this before being down two games against the 8th seed it would mean something.

Not down by 2 anymore though. They have outplayed them every game and are improving every time out. They have to get a shut down line on Getzlaf and they will win the series. Getzlafs line is pretty much all the Ducks have. Pretty thin after that.

So this means what exactly? That they'll be able to show that trophy round the golf course next week? I don't think that's the trophy the really wanted. You must be a Bills fan too right? :thumbsup:

Can't be, the bills never lose in the playoffs. (they never make them). :beer::beer:

We've been doing that with the Bills since the day year before Kelly retired.

Fixed. 1996 wasn't all that much fun at the time, although come to think of it, I sure wouldn't mind having another home playoff game in my lifetime ...

Fixed. 1996 wasn't all that much fun at the time, although come to think of it, I sure wouldn't mind having another home playoff game in my lifetime ...

We were spoiled and didn't even know it. It may not have been much fun at the time, but 10-6 and a home playoff game (even if we lose), would have all of us dancing in the streets.

We were spoiled and didn't even know it. It may not have been much fun at the time, but 10-6 and a home playoff game (even if we lose), would have all of us dancing in the streets.

True enough.