Braylon Edwards

WordByrd

I know TO is a HOFer and whatnot, but now that Edwards is on the block, I really wish the Bills would have gotten Braylon instead of TO. He would provide the deep threat, he drops just as many balls as TO, and we would have locked him up for more than a year. The whole TO thing isn't making a ton of sense unless we think we can win 11 games this year, which I don't see happening

I know TO is a HOFer and whatnot, but now that Edwards is on the block, I really wish the Bills would have gotten Braylon instead of TO. He would provide the deep threat, he drops just as many balls as TO, and we would have locked him up for more than a year. The whole TO thing isn't making a ton of sense unless we think we can win 11 games this year, which I don't see happening

yeah but we did not have to give up anything for TO. if we were gonna trade for a wr, i would much rather make a play for boldin

yeah but we did not have to give up anything for TO. if we were gonna trade for a wr, i would much rather make a play for boldin

exactly! we didn't give any picks to get him which makes him a good deal- if I have a problem it's that picking him up is starting to look more like a attempt to trick people into spending money rather than actually trying to get to the playoffs this year- I don't mind a team picking up vets to make a playoff run and I don't mind a team getting rid of vets in a rebuilding mode - what bugs me is when it tries to do both in a halfa$$ manner- at this point I wonder if it would be better to trade T.O. to a team like the Giants, any picks we got would be gravy.