Draft 'insight' by the Bills?

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...f8-c2b5c0d969ca

With nothing being said publically about drafting an LT to replace Peters and no word on trades for Waters, etc., this Chris Brown article would imply the FO is still on track to address the known needs at last seasons' end.

If C/G is still the priority many here think it is, it could still come with our 2nd round pick. This frees up both our 1st's for DE, LB, TE.

Yeah, I'm just hopeful of this scenario..

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...f8-c2b5c0d969ca

With nothing being said publically about drafting an LT to replace Peters and no word on trades for Waters, etc., this Chris Brown article would imply the FO is still on track to address the known needs at last seasons' end.

If C/G is still the priority many here think it is, it could still come with our 2nd round pick. This frees up both our 1st's for DE, LB, TE.

Yeah, I'm just hopeful of this scenario..

Yeah and if I was Trent I would be excited about 3/5ths of my line having no starting experience to protect by brittle butt. :rolleyes:

are they thinking he'll start as LT or maybe he'll start at RT and they'll move Walker over to LT this season?...I guess I wouldnt mind if they grabbed someone like Max Unger and put him at LG next to Walker and put Bell at RT next to Butler with Hangartner..but I have a sneaky feeling that the line will look like this:

Bell

Chambers

Hangartner

Butler

Walker

Bills will probably spend most of the first 3 rounds on all D

Let's just hope that he doesn't breathe too hard and crack a rib or bruise a lung.

Is that how he got hurt in the Arizona game?!?

The last time I checked the other guy got fined for that hit.

When Trent got hurt in Arizona, that specific play was not designed to block the blitzing safety and Trent was just supposed to get rid of the ball quickly and take a shot. The ball was complete and it was a good play, exactly how it was drawn up. However, it was just a cheap shot by Wilson.

are they thinking he'll start as LT or maybe he'll start at RT and they'll move Walker over to LT this season?...I guess I wouldnt mind if they grabbed someone like Max Unger and put him at LG next to Walker and put Bell at RT next to Butler with Hangartner..but I have a sneaky feeling that the line will look like this:

Bell

Chambers

Hangartner

Butler

Walker

Bills will probably spend most of the first 3 rounds on all D

McKinney could squeeze in there as a starter. I'm not sure Chambers is gonna be the guy we need him to be....especially out of position.