Brandon "TheAxeMan"

JinWPB

Dead wood is a flyin , go Brandon.

Doesn't make some recent drafts look all that good, but if this is what it takes to build a winner....

Ko just never lived up to the hype of his rookie year and has been outplayed on the field.

If he goes I could see a safety early in 4th.

Wonder what Whitner will bring????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't make some recent drafts look all that good, but if this is what it takes to build a winner....

Ko just never lived up to the hype of his rookie year and has been outplayed on the field.

Either the Bills think this is a pretty deep draft, and are trying

to stockpile picks, or are slashing costs. Man I hope it has

nothing to do with money.

Honestly, this just doesn't make sense. He's still on his rookie contract (isn't he??) and will bring in almost nothing in a trade. Why bother? There's no reason to get rid of a guy that can at very least be a back-up.

you really heard this?

this makes Simpson, Kelsey and Parrish. Any word on McCargo?

Honestly, this just doesn't make sense. He's still on his rookie contract (isn't he??) and will bring in almost nothing in a trade. Why bother? There's no reason to get rid of a guy that can at very least be a back-up.

If he brings in a 4th that would help, maybe we are stockpiling to be able to trade some picks?

Two guys I know they like: William Moore and Chip Vaughn. However, I am surprised by this move at this time. Moore will be gone by our RD3 pick, and Vaughn would still be there around Philly's pick in that round. We may not be done with the Eagles.

This is getting stupid and ugly. You can't fix everything in the draft. The Bills will be lucky to get one or two players that become decent starters (eventually). Why are they creating so many holes that cannot possibly be filled before the season starts?

This team is not rebuilding, it is cratering.

He sure was for baltimore last year and got offered a lot form the jets, and he made some plays when given the opportunity for us.

What plays were those? Two tipped ball INTs and a few nice punt returns? He won't be lining up next to Ed Reed this year, so we'll see how 'Lil Oppie really stacks up once and for all.

Getting the dead weight off this team is a must. If we can stockpile picks in the last rounds of the draft, we may be able to trade up (example: two 5ths for a 4th) and acquire quality.

The reason would be because we have so many holes to fill. We likely need starters at at least TE, OG, OT, OLB and DE. That is 5 positions. We have two 1's, a 2, 3, and two 4th's. That means one of those starters/heavy contributors is going to have to be a 4th round player, like it or not. And that's if we don't slip another position in there such as DT or SS. One of those positions isn't going to be addressed until the 4th round, and that is scary.

Getting as many picks in the 4th-5th round area is essential for trading purposes. Also, if we are looking to move up from 28 to grab Pettigrew.

May be the FO's just bluffing will all these "trade blocks." If they're not that serious about trading them, then why not float the rumors? Two things are going to happen: they'll get a team to bite and take more than what they believe a player is worth, or they sit on their hand and see if a fire appears under the asses of some of their players.

What plays were those? Two tipped ball INTs and a few nice punt returns? He won't be lining up next to Ed Reed this year, so we'll see how 'Lil Oppie really stacks up once and for all.

just watching the game you see he is good enough, some people get caught up on size, speed and stats just watch guys play and you can tell who is good. slow people don't return punts, and you don't run 40's during games. He was dynamic last year

Getting the dead weight off this team is a must. If we can stockpile picks in the last rounds of the draft, we may be able to trade up (example: two 5ths for a 4th) and acquire quality.

The reason would be because we have so many holes to fill. We likely need starters at at least TE, OG, OT, OLB and DE. That is 5 positions. We have two 1's, a 2, 3, and two 4th's. That means one of those starters/heavy contributors is going to have to be a 4th round player, like it or not. And that's if we don't slip another position in there such as DT or SS. One of those positions isn't going to be addressed until the 4th round, and that is scary.

Getting as many picks in the 4th-5th round area is essential for trading purposes. Also, if we are looking to move up from 28 to grab Pettigrew.

The issue I have with it is, what pick could we possibly get for him? A 7th? Wouldn't

be worth it if it is.

The issue I have with it is, what pick could we possibly get for him? A 7th? Wouldn't

be worth it if it is.

I think it would, because I feel we are going to cut him after camp anyway. We've got Whitner, Scott, Wilson, Wendling, Simpson, and are actively pursuing a safety in the draft. That means at least one has to go.