I have come to the conclusion that I have NO IDEA

No friggen message!

I'm with you. I would love Pettigrew at 11 and then LB at 28, but they could do just about anything. The only positions I would be shocked with in rd 1 or 2 are QB, RB, and DB (and obviously P and K). Other than that, who knows. I cannot wait for Saturday. I am wondering if they will make any additional free agent signing this week at LB or OT. There are also a lot of trade possibilties out there.

What a fun week. Hopefully it does not end up being anticlimactic.

Right. Since we have the AMAZING Roscoe Parrish to play LT for us, we can say !@#$ the line and draft a position that doesn't even take the field on every offensive play.

We do have a 2nd round pick, and we do have Langston Walker/Kirk Chambers/Demetrius Bell. It's not the end of the !@#$ing world like you make it seem.

Right. Since we have the AMAZING Roscoe Parrish to play LT for us, we can say !@#$ the line and draft a position that doesn't even take the field on every offensive play.

you silly wabbit, didn't you know?

dicks are for chicks..

Pettigrew and Matthews

Dude....PLEASE dont turn this into a "we were stupid enough to trade Jason Peters and now have to have a LT at 11 at all costs" thread

Please

I think the title of your post can speak for the entire 2009 draft. It seems in years past that there were less question marks regarding the top 10 etc. It's going to be a fun draft in '09, I'm looking forward to it.

Still not sure if I'm going to go with NFL Network or ESPN, leaning towards NFLN. Anyone's thoughts appreciated.

Bills:

#11: Pettigrew- Networks give us heat for taking him too early

#28: Eben Britton or Larry English (like English's motor)

#42: Connor Barwin

No friggen message!

It's hard because there are only 3 players who seem totally locked in the top ten. Jason Smith, Eugene Monroe, and Stafford- those are the only players that are top ten in every mock I've seen and I've seen tons.

and since it's hard to know who's going to be there at 11 it's hard to know who you want the Bills to take, what I do is make a little value chart.

Curry> Raji> A.Smith> Trade down into the mid teens pick up a 3rd> T Jackson> M Oher> B Orakpo

That's my little value board

I'm beginning to fear they won't go LB with one of the first 3 picks. I think replacing Ellison should be a top priority and getting a LB with one of the first 3 picks is essential. I'm not reading a ton about the Bills looking at LB's. However, I also have zero clue what they will do... just please address 3 of LB, OT, OG, and DE with the first 3 picks...

I'd have to say as much as I'd like the Bills to draft Pettigrew with that #11, with Kelsay and Parrish on the trade block and losing Jason Peters to the Eagles. The Bills will draft for NEED as usual and take what player best fits that need that is still there.

The Bills NEED a DE-TE-OLB-OT

Everything depends on what the Lions do,if they forgo Stafford for Curry or Jason Smith then things will change dramatically on other teams boards

best 15 players

1. Aaron Curry LB***

2. Michael Crabtree WR

3. Jason Smith OT***

4. Brian Orakpo DE***

5. Eugene Monroe OT***

6. Aaron Maybin DE***

7. B.J. Raji DT***

8. Matthew Stafford QB

9. Mark Sanchez QB

10. Jeremy Maclin WR

11. Malcolm Jenkins CB

12. Brandon Pettigrew TE***

13. Knowshon Moreno RB

14. Andre Smith OT ***

15. Robert Ayers DE***

So basically,Aaron Curry-Jason Smith-Brian Orakpo-Eugene Monroe-Aaron Maybin-Brandon Pettigrew-Andre Smith-Robert Ayers..

AND,if that's not enough if Sanchez or Stafford fall to them at 11 and the Jets,Buc's,Redskins and Bronco's all wanting a QB could drop the Bills further back by trading that #11 pick.

Knowing how stingy this team is to players I'd say they are hoping for the trade back and still get Ayers or Tyson Jackson, Pettigrew plus another # 3rd round pick.

Anyway,with Kelsay on the block I'd say the Bills will draft DE Robert Ayers at #11 :oops:

No friggen message!

I am cluless as well. I have seen boards that have Shane Nelson TE and Beckham TE available to the Bills with a 4th round pick. I do not want Pettigrew in the 1st.

I do want Mack, Unger or Woods with our second first round pick.

If we pick a OT at 11 than we will have to trade up in the 3rd to get Sidbury or stay put and take Kruger.

I like some of the LB's too but LB is easier to fill later on.

No Rb, No corner, no kickers, no wr,

If we traded down at 11 for and extra 2 or a 3 a lot of problems could be solved. Ideally you could trade back up and get 4 picks between 20 and 45. And still pick up a TE with a 3rd or a 4th. That would be ideal.

Three of my 4 would be

Beatty (T)OR Britton (T)

Mack OR Unger,

Peria OR Connor OR Sidbury OR Gilbert OR Ayers

LB would be the next pick- You could move Poz outside if you drafted Laurenitis or another inside LB.

Nelson, or Beckham in the 4 th OR

Gronkowski- Pascoe caliber TE with a 5th pick later

No idea either, John.

I want to give them credit. It appears very stealth of the FO, but maybe there's just so many needs that top players they seek may be gone and they'll go with their best grade outs.

I'd love to see Pettigrew be a Bill.